Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Is there a mission I am going to need money for? Like I dont care about the big properties I was going to buy a couple small ones just for the hell of it but I dont want to get blindsided with like "Oh shit you need $500,000 for this!" kind of deal later. I'm saying can I spend my money freely?

Finally picked this up after giving Saints Row the time it deserved first. Huge step up in quality though (although not irreverence of course). Some of the textures look great, the city feels more alive than previous games in the series and I've already found a few radio stations to sink my teeth into, namely the IDM station FlyLo (WINDOWLICKER!), Non Stop Pop (Robyn and plenty of cheese!), and Soulwax (Soulwax!) for now but with a reggae station and Bootsy Collins lurking on the funk station apparently then there's plenty to enjoy as usual.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51522/gta-online-new-title-update-available-today-and-more.html

Title update's meant to be out for the 360 overnight. Update notes:

• Fix to address the issue where players were stuck launching a session before the Mall or Nothingrace in the online tutorial.
  • Fix to address an issue where bank & cash were deleted incorrectly in some cases.
  • Fix to address incorrect amounts of cash being dropped when the player dies in Missions and Last Team Standing.
  • Fixes an issue where the Character Switch Wheel would disappear after a failed load.
  • Fixes an issue where attempting to enter GTA Online via the Character Switch Wheel caused a black screen.
  • Fixes an issue where temporary characters were overwriting main characters.
  • Fixes an issue where players were losing apartments and the money they spent on them.
  • Fixes an issue that caused Story Mode missions to be missed in some instances.
  • Removes the autosave that occurred when transitioning into GTA Online from within GTAV Story Mode to prevent the chance of Story Mode saves becoming corrupted.
  • Several tweaks to GTA Online including improving overall stability.

• Like 3

Yeea I think the main story ends around 75%

Oh no I think I made the wrong choice on how to do the final heist :( The other one just sounded like a huge pain in the ass

A and B are wrong. C is good fun.just reload the save from before the heist...you do have a baxkup save right?