Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Managed to get a jet from the military base after about 3 tries as Michael and a couple as Trevor. The jet didn't stay in the hanger at the airport for Michael, I assume because I had bought a plane that is already in there, but luckily it has stayed in Trevor's.

Where do you have to go to buy these stocks?

Phone > Internet > Money & Services > first two links, the LCN Exchange and BAWSAQ.

LCN Exchange is based on your game and yours alone, i.e. nothing other players do will effect those stocks. It's pretty much "buy stock, sleep two times, check and see if stock is up or down based on RNG". The BAWSAQ is where the real money is, because it's based on what other players are doing.

On the LCN look for stocks that are valued within a couple of dollars of their low value, even if they're going down, they'll eventually rebound.

I made $7.5m profit in the end with Michael and over a million each with Trevor and Franklin.

Has anyone ever run into another character in free roam? I was Trevor and saw Franklin's car at a junction, pulled alongside it. Franklin says 'T! Nice to bump into you!' And Trevor tells him to fuck off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EIMSVvJZl0&feature=player_embedded

Character creation sounds incredibly cool. Super excited for this.

Trying to do one of the side missions for Franklin...Dom....

The one where you are supposed to meet him on the top of the bank roof. I can't find a helicopter to get up there. And parachuting? I kinda smashed into the building....

Any help?

Trying to do one of the side missions for Franklin...Dom....

The one where you are supposed to meet him on the top of the bank roof. I can't find a helicopter to get up there. And parachuting? I kinda smashed into the building....

Any help?

Buy Vespucci Helipad and a helicopter from the appropriate website. Failing that, steal a helicopter from one of the police station roofs.

That was amazing. I switched to Trevor and it was the whole "Scooter brothers!" bit so I was following him down the freeway a bit while Trevor was singing his scooter brother stuff when a car dinged into scooter brother. Understandably pissed off, I drove up alongside the guy and gave him the finger at which point he knocked me flying off the bike. Trevor gets up and is shouting "No, scooter brother! Where are you going?!" It was so sad for T.