Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

It's because people are pouring money into H&L, which is Ammunation's rival.

When the H&L stock gets dumped on Monday, it'll rebound.

No. You cannot come into contact with him except for in the mission where you use a thermal scope to find the O'Neills. And even then it's just a matter of seeing him from a distance and off to the side. If you point the gun at him he immediately disappears.

The AI in this game is so stupid. I couldnt figure out how to get the garbage truck without warning the police so I got really mad and drove into a construction area before leaping out of the truck and just letting it roll away. I hid behind a crate ready to have one last shootout before I said fuck this game and just waited to see if online was any better. No one even found me! They walked right up to the crate, turned and walked away. I even drove the truck past them on the way out.

My real reason for this post is. Where do I hide the get away car? I dont even remember where I was robbing from

I just hid the getaway car on a hill right outside Vinewood, kinda random but I wanted it enough out of the way where it would work. I haven't done that heist yet, just waiting for the chance really.

Also for the garbage truck I hid by running through some yards immediately and just waiting around for them to give up the search. The whole design is basically "if you're out of sight you'll be fine".

Alright, I'm set up for the UD heist. Cars ready and I've got basically my all-star team for a crew;

Paige Harris (owned the jewelry store heist), Karim Denz (wasn't great in the jewelry store heist but survived and is 25% better now), Chef (owned the

fuck out of the bank job), Taliana Martinez (no previous heist experience but is the only badass female character in this entire game apparently), and Packie McReary (aced the FIB heist, and he's fucking Packie McReary).

Tomorrow, gold. Lots of gold.

Alright, I'm set up for the UD heist. Cars ready and I've got basically my all-star team for a crew;

Paige Harris (owned the jewelry store heist), Karim Denz (wasn't great in the jewelry store heist but survived and is 25% better now), Chef (owned the

fuck out of the bank job), Taliana Martinez (no previous heist experience but is the only badass female character in this entire game apparently), and Packie McReary (aced the FIB heist, and he's fucking Packie McReary).

How do you find Packie?

How do you find Packie?

Have a four-door car and drive around Strawberry at night. You'll find him.

If anyone wants to make some money, invest in H&L and Pisswasser on BAWSAQ, they're both upswinging massively.

Tha GTAV forums are pouring money into them to boost their share prices.

67% return so far...

Whacking a load of money into Ammu-Nation on the 30th before online goes live would also be a good investment I'd imagine.

I'm currently planning the second heist, carried out two assassinations, done some yoga but I think my favourite mission was Michael's 'Grass Roots' strangers and freaks side mission. Bought the airfield and the taxi service too.

Now usurped by Trevor's 'Grass Roots'.

Shooting clowns > shooting aliens.

• Like 1