Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Ammu-Nation isn't a bad bet either. I invested a ton into it and stayed at like $692 for a few days, then last I checked it's up to $735 or so.

EDIT: Also, shit, why are Bleeter stocks so high? I haven't seen them dip under $5k.

Yeah, when Online launches, Ammunation, car companies and high end clothing companies will probably rocket, maybe real estate and insurance too.

Banks will sink and food outlets could go either way as people replenish health but then rob the store in the same visit. :shifty:

I imagine all the clothing companies will do good for the first few days of online, regardless of whether or not they're high-end. Probably have a lot of people buying threads at Bincos and Sub Urbans so I wouldn't be too surprised to see their stocks go up either.

Snooping round the forums, the plan seems to be to keep pumping money in till 10pm (Timezone unspecified) on Monday then dump the stock before online launches.

Considering if you'd got in at the start when shares were 45 cents and now they're $4.50, some people are already looking at 1000% return.

How obvious is it that I play the real stock market? :shifty:

I got it around $4.00, so I'm not expecting anywhere near as big a return. Though who knows what it will be by Monday. I'll sell Monday morning and put everything I make in Ammu-Nation or something.

I imagine all the clothing companies will do good for the first few days of online, regardless of whether or not they're high-end. Probably have a lot of people buying threads at Bincos and Sub Urbans so I wouldn't be too surprised to see their stocks go up either.

Real gangsters wear fine custom made suits.

That's why you always gonna' be one broke-ass ho!

RIP Meac.

White collar crime is so much more rewarding than blue collar crime. Why hold up a bank for a few thousand dollars when I can rig the stock market and make millions?

Yeah, when Online launches, Ammunation, car companies and high end clothing companies will probably rocket, maybe real estate and insurance too.

See, I don't understand why people believe that Ammunation is such a good purchase, everybody is buying it so the price is going up? Infinite growth surely can't happen.

In fact, it would be fantastic if Rockstar rigged the Ammunation stocks so that they dropped well below the price that they started at, if only to see the carnage it would cause.

• Like 1

See, I don't understand why people believe that Ammunation is such a good purchase, everybody is buying it so the price is going up? Infinite growth surely can't happen.

In fact, it would be fantastic if Rockstar rigged the Ammunation stocks so that they dropped well below the price that they started at, if only to see the carnage it would cause.

I think it's a combination of both, since the stock is already moving before the launch.