Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

I think I found one of the "bring me to the airport" ones when I was Trevor making my way towards Blaine County along that Western route (don't know area or street names <_<). When I got the encounter, though, I decided the drive back to the airport just to come all the way back out there was too long and I abandoned him. I might have lost my chance to get some free stock :(

Pretty sure it regenerates. I accidentally punched "Jane" instead of talking to her and she ran away. I marked the map with a POI and returned later and it started over.

Little did I know it was a waste of my fucking time.

Whenever someone is wasting my time with a drive home or to the airport they are immediately taken to the Altruist Camp because that's how I roll.

• Like 2

So I'm thinking....anything that you do to make a Bawsaq stock go down, you should invest in that stock. Why? Because Bawsaq is the same stock prices for every player playing with an internet connection and any drops caused by you are only temporary. Maybe that's obvious, but I wonder if any of the earlier assassination missions caused one of the Bawsaq stocks to go down while I was investing in the one Lester told me was going to get a boost.

I kind of want to go back and redo those now. Oh well. I did invest in the ones he told me were going to get a boost though.

On a related note, I'm kicking myself for not keeping my money in the Hawk and Little (HAL) stock. It started at $0.76 and I started out by always investing all my money in the stock, but I think the market was broken and after 3 days of 0% movement in the stock, I got bored and took it back out. As of today, the stock is trading at $2.92, which would be about a 350% return on investment.

The nice thing is, knowing that the bawsaq is based online, before you get off for the day you can save your game, invest, save in another slot, and then wait and see what happens. The next time you get on, if your stocks have gone down, you can reload the first save and not have invested anything.

Is 'If You Leave Me Now' scripted to be playing during a certain bit with Trevor?

Mid-lateish game spoiler:

Returning Martin's wife

Caus that's pretty funny.

Yeah, I noticed that, I starting laughing when I realised.

There was another one like that with Trevor during one of the Strangers and Freaks missions, 'Get out of my car' was playing

I think I found one of the "bring me to the airport" ones when I was Trevor making my way towards Blaine County along that Western route (don't know area or street names <_<). When I got the encounter, though, I decided the drive back to the airport just to come all the way back out there was too long and I abandoned him. I might have lost my chance to get some free stock :(

Pretty sure it regenerates. I accidentally punched "Jane" instead of talking to her and she ran away. I marked the map with a POI and returned later and it started over.

Little did I know it was a waste of my fucking time.

Whenever someone is wasting my time with a drive home or to the airport they are immediately taken to the Altruist Camp because that's how I roll.

Everyone keeps talking about the Altruist Camp and I have no idea where that is or when it happens in the game. :(

Well, to be fair, I don't think it worked...I didn't actually return the bike to the guy. I think I scared him off by firing a gun near him?

Also, with Michael, I have like....100k of stock in something, with a profit of 1.6 mil waiting to be taken out :D

It's marked on the map with an A like symbol, the game doesn't mark the route for you though. It's in the northwest.

Yeah, and remember that only Trevor can deliver people there.