Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Ending spoilers:

Y'all get slapped around the head the entire game being taught the lesson of not abandoning your friends, and you decide to accept 'fate' and kill one of them? Y'all are idiots

:P

Really? Because the whole "Michael sold us out" part seems really rushed and there never seems to be any conclusion to that. For the last third of the game we have Trevor wanting to murder Michael for what he did and yet it just sorta fizzles out. Michael never apologises after all he did, the closest he comes to saying that is that he had baggage and they didn't, which somehow makes it better for him to set up three of his friends in a heist that kills two of them?

As for the heists

They were seriously disappointing considering how much they were hyped up in the previews. There's only really 3 of them where you have any 'choice' over what's going to happen, but even that's just a case of "Pick Choice A or B and then choose if you want one of your crew to die in a scripted cutscene or not"

Plus it seems strange how the game implies that your crew will get better the more heists you do, yet if you pick the one with the lower stats then they're likely to die and never improve.

As for the heists

They were seriously disappointing considering how much they were hyped up in the previews. There's only really 3 of them where you have any 'choice' over what's going to happen, but even that's just a case of "Pick Choice A or B and then choose if you want one of your crew to die in a scripted cutscene or not"

Plus it seems strange how the game implies that your crew will get better the more heists you do, yet if you pick the one with the lower stats then they're likely to die and never improve.

I used three of the "bad" crew members over the course of the game. One of them died, the other two got a 25% increase in stats.

Ending spoilers:

Y'all get slapped around the head the entire game being taught the lesson of not abandoning your friends, and you decide to accept 'fate' and kill one of them? Y'all are idiots

:P

Really? Because the whole "Michael sold us out" part seems really rushed and there never seems to be any conclusion to that. For the last third of the game we have Trevor wanting to murder Michael for what he did and yet it just sorta fizzles out. Michael never apologises after all he did, the closest he comes to saying that is that he had baggage and they didn't, which somehow makes it better for him to set up three of his friends in a heist that kills two of them?

That's the point - he abandoned his friends and it fucked them

all over. Franklin strayed too far from his 'hood friends before realising that they would have his back so long as he had theirs. Trevor never strayed, and was by far the most contented of the three, even saving Michael during the three-way set up and helping him get away despite discovering the betrayal. The entire game is basically one big "stick by your friends" message.

Lost and Damned related spoiler.

Just got the Weazel News bulletin about Ashley dying in a drug/sex orgy. Bitch deserved it.

I just ran her over whilst she wept over Johhny's corpse.

:shifty:

Lost and Damned related spoiler.

Just got the Weazel News bulletin about Ashley dying in a drug/sex orgy. Bitch deserved it.

I just ran her over whilst she wept over Johhny's corpse.

:shifty:

I did the same thing

I cannot believe I've only just found out this song is on the Country station:

Definitely one of my favorite songs, really makes me wanna grab a truck and reenact the movie.

Couldn't play over the weekend but put a few hours in today. Still loving it.

I was glad to get the 2nd heist out of the way. The mission itself was fun but the prep was annoying as fuck.

Around 35% in now, I think. Just finished setting up the FIB mission where you need to get vehicles together and buy masks etc.

Yeah, I know where you are, every five minutes I get a notification saying "Badd-um-tssh has beaten your high score on *mission*" <_<

Just done a heist with...

Packie as my gun man. On the way over he tells the story of the Liberty City bank job we played in GTA IV. Derrick is confirmed as being dead (regardless of whether you did it or not in the game) and he seems to imply that Niko is as well

:(

• Like 1

I still need to find Packie. He's robbing a convenience store somewhere, right?

Also, earlier I did a triathalon against Mary-Ann as Franklin and after I won I see two red blips on my radar. Go to check it out, and it's two hicks digging a grave for a tied up girl. Killed them, freed the girl, and she explains that she's the daughter of a high-level mob informant and everyone he's wronged is trying to get revenge on him through her. Took her to Vinewood Hills and dropped her off, and a few minutes later I get a phone call saying that her dad wants to take care of me for helping her. Wired $60k to my bank account. :w00t:

Also, I found the botched drug deal out in the Chilliad Wilderness. Picked up the briefcase, and then two minutes later I'm screwing around in the same area when I get mowed down by Triad on dirt bikes. I love the little things that can happen in this game.

Where do you find the kid who gives you shares in his company for recovering his bike?