Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Just did Lester's mission for Franklin....

I couldn't find Betta in the stock exchange, so I couldn't put all my money into it! But I did grab one that sounded familiar....turns out it was the same stock of the guy I exploded. Shit

Beta isn't on the LS exchange, but its listed on the Bawsax Exchange.

Speaking of stocks..wow. Last night while driving around, one of the blue random tasks popped up. I did it, retreive a stolen bike and return it or keep it. I returned it. Tonight while playing I get an email from the guy who I returned the bike to. He ownes a company..Animal something..its a pet store, and as a thanks for returning his bike, he gave me $100,000 in stock for the company

Dammit...while playing as Franklin, a stock I bought with Michael went from $13.something a share, shot up to $36, then CRASHED to around $6..all without me realizing it

Just finished. What a fantastic game. Was truly on the edge of my seat at the end. By the end I was emotionally invested in all three characters. Still have a few side missions left I think. As for the ending....

Really weighed up the options, but chose to kill Michael. Strategy guide helped quite a bit with making the decision. Shame he let go, I really started to reconsider my choice

:(

Rockstar really went out on a good note on this generation of consoles and here's to GTA VI on the One and PS4. This game exceeded my already high expectations. Well worth the 5 year wait.

I didn't have the strategy guide, but I also didn't want to lose any of the characters, so I picked C/Deathwish. Nice epic capper, all things considered.

I think, like the characters do at many points, I'm gonna lay low from the game for a bit, let the clock run down on GTAO's activation and see others in my house marvel over the game like I did at parts.

Helicopters seem kinda janky to fly in this game. I had no problem flying them in IV, but here? I feel like I'm going to crash all the time. Much rather fly planes. When presented with the option of switching between Michael, Franklin & Trevor I stayed on Franklin & Michael and let NPC Trevor do all the flying while I shot helicopters down. :P

Was in GAME this morning pre-ordering FIFA (lads?) and the staff member on the till next to where I was being served was giving some mother and her teenage son the third degree on what I can only assume was GTA. Notable content includes 'profanity, drug use, necrophilia and rape'.

Granted, there's the first two in spade but a big 'Huh?' on those last two. Though, after the slightly disturbing nature of

Middle-ish game spoiler follows:

electrified clamps to the nipples and wrench to the balls, I am slightly more worried about how much more insane Trevor might get.

:shifty:

And I was walking out of the store, that same woman was there berating her son on the content of the game. Hilarious!

• Like 1

I did another Lester mission and another main story mission, only to revert to the save before I did either because the BAWSAQ is undergoing maintenance and I can't take advantage of the Lester mission <_<

EDIT: And now the BAWSAQ is back up :bang:

Edited by Vitamin E

Was in GAME this morning pre-ordering FIFA (lads?) and the staff member on the till next to where I was being served was giving some mother and her teenage son the third degree on what I can only assume was GTA. Notable content includes 'profanity, drug use, necrophilia and rape'.

Granted, there's the first two in spade but a big 'Huh?' on those last two. Though, after the slightly disturbing nature of

Middle-ish game spoiler follows:

electrified clamps to the nipples and wrench to the balls, I am slightly more worried about how much more insane Trevor might get.

:shifty:

And I was walking out of the store, that same woman was there berating her son on the content of the game. Hilarious!

There was a scene that I had to save a woman from being raped. I can only assume the necrophilia comes from Trevor's end :shifty:

Oh man speaking of torture..

I felt really bad for Mr. K. Like. Just all that begging and pleading and the torture was just so.. uncomfortable. I wished I could've taken it easier on him, and then it's kind of heartbreaking when you're driving him to the airport and he's all "But my family's here!"

Oh man speaking of torture..

I felt really bad for Mr. K. Like. Just all that begging and pleading and the torture was just so.. uncomfortable. I wished I could've taken it easier on him, and then it's kind of heartbreaking when you're driving him to the airport and he's all "But my family's here!"

Not anymore!

Has anyone tried investing in one company then sabotaging their rival? Apparently if you do that the company you invested in will see a rise in stock. Might be a decent way to make some more money.

Just finished. What a fantastic game. Was truly on the edge of my seat at the end. By the end I was emotionally invested in all three characters. Still have a few side missions left I think. As for the ending....

Really weighed up the options, but chose to kill Michael. Strategy guide helped quite a bit with making the decision. Shame he let go, I really started to reconsider my choice

:(

Rockstar really went out on a good note on this generation of consoles and here's to GTA VI on the One and PS4. This game exceeded my already high expectations. Well worth the 5 year wait.

I didn't have the strategy guide, but I also didn't want to lose any of the characters, so I picked C/Deathwish. Nice epic capper, all things considered.

I think, like the characters do at many points, I'm gonna lay low from the game for a bit, let the clock run down on GTAO's activation and see others in my house marvel over the game like I did at parts.

why would you choose to kill Michael? what advantages do you get from choosing to kill one of the characters? I can only think of disadvantages... I've played through all three endings now and Death Wish was ultimately my favourite and I'm glad I picked that... such a great way to end the story, though, with such a massive decision.