Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Guys, how do you do a stealth kill? I completely forgot.

I believe you click down on the left stick to enter stealth mode, then right trigger/R2 behind someone.

• Like 1

Is BAWSAQ actually meant to work? Because for me it is always down for maintenance so I couldn't invest in Beta pharmaceuticals

I had that problem with Beta today. BAWSAQ is linked to the Rockstar servers and has been overloaded to the point where it doesn't.

I was able to get some money from the cigarette company stock though.

Is there a certain stock that always does well? I dont feel comfortable carrying so much money but I dont really want to buy property yet

BurgerShot always seems to do decent... not sure if it's always on the up or anything, but yeah.

Although, how far through the game are you? If you wait to complete more heists, you get a lot more money eventually.

I don't really understand stocks too well, was I right to invest in LifeInvader after the thing that happened happened?

That's exactly what I did. It has not gone well so far.

I've just found out that certain radio stations are only available in certain areas, and once you go past the signal's reach they go static and switch to another one. Did they literally think of everything?