Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

if there are any missions where you have to

assassinate the CEO of the company

or whatever and you have stocks in them, sell your stocks as soon as the mission is over and you'll get a tidy little profit... wait a little longer and it'll just plunge, really.

Just had a lengthy police chase, trying to lose a 3 star wanted level, ended up with me having to jump aboard a moving train and then dive off into the Alamo Sea.

or whatever and you have stocks in them, sell your stocks as soon as the mission is over and you'll get a tidy little profit... wait a little longer and it'll just plunge, really.

Yeah, we saw you post that the first time. It was ignored because it has already been mentioned before.

Yeah, we saw you post that the first time. It was ignored because it has already been mentioned before.

I was answering a question about Life Invader... I forgot I posted a similar thing before though. oops.

My copy was freezing up at some points earlier, but I think that's just because I played all morning, then about an hour after I quit my brother started playing and has been for the past six hours or so.

Also, yeah, I like Wade. He's kind of adorable in how stupid he is. I want to get him some ice cream sometime!

Just finished flight school. Got gold in everything except for the Heli ones and the last one in which I got a silver. Last one is kind of annoying especially when they throw rain at me. Why the fuck would you make me go through that shit with rain as an added obstacle?

Just made a $40,000 profit on the stock market :D

I'm about 50% done; not sure if that is solely story stuff or if races, hunting, Freaks and Geeks, etc. get counted into it/how much they account for.

• Like 1

Just finished. What a fantastic game. Was truly on the edge of my seat at the end. By the end I was emotionally invested in all three characters. Still have a few side missions left I think. As for the ending....

Really weighed up the options, but chose to kill Michael. Strategy guide helped quite a bit with making the decision. Shame he let go, I really started to reconsider my choice

:(

Rockstar really went out on a good note on this generation of consoles and here's to GTA VI on the One and PS4. This game exceeded my already high expectations. Well worth the 5 year wait.

Just did Lester's mission for Franklin....

I couldn't find Betta in the stock exchange, so I couldn't put all my money into it! But I did grab one that sounded familiar....turns out it was the same stock of the guy I exploded. Shit