Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

I'm trying to buy stocks in companies that have a good value at all times (always sticking in the hundreds more or less) and on a downfall. Then I'll just hope the stock comes back up and I can manage to make a profit. The stock Michael has currently would end up bringing about a $600 loss because I forgot about it <_<

Srar, I had an issue finding who to shoot in that mission at first as well. From where Ron is, just pan to the right a bit until you see the set of stairs and there should eventually be a guy standing at the bottom of them. They might not be there immediately, as when I zoomed to the stairs the second time nobody was there, but I panned over to Ron and back when he told me to take the guy out and he was there. Stupid to ask, but were you zoomed in all the way?

Edited by Vitamin E

That's weird. Have you tried turning the brightness up at all? That's always the first thing I have to do with any game is turn the brightness up a few notches below max, just because my eyes are terrible. If it was only during that one play, maybe it'll actually show up fine when you go back into it.

Wow! I would feel so ripped off right now if I had played The Lost and the Damned. Also I must be blind because I just got the first sniper thing as Trevor and I dont see shit. I finally said fuck it and jumped off the tower to my death before turning the game off.

To be honest, The Lost and the Damned was I think generally the least liked of the GTAIV stories and it was pretty dark and bleak the whole way through. It's almost appropriate that Johnny died that way.

I felt bad for Terry, though. I liked Terry :(

First Trevor mission

Yeah, I didn't care as much about killing Johnny as I did Terry & Clay. I always liked them.

Trevor is inexplicably wealthy on my game. It helped that I had previously dumped money into that company you alluded too previously, of course I forget to take said money out of the company before it tailed off so... :bang:

Michael's money on the other hand is dumped in the cheapest stock I could find on the BAWSAQ. I own like 571,000 shares of the fucking company.

Yeah Trevor started with $100,000 for me.

Not sure why.

So, I just finished the three triathlons. And, well, let me tell you. You better not even try the third one without having 100% stamina. I mean, if you want any chance of winning, you're gonna need it. See, I finished it in... 27:38:111! That's right. 27 minutes straight of button mashing A. It was fucking brutal. But I made it. And I came in first.

Also, I'm officially number 1 in every triathlon when it comes to the EWB Hitmen. (H)

He's not retarded...Trevor just keeps punching him and giving him a fat lip. Pretty sure he might be inbred though.

Any tips for stock investments? I invested in SSS and the in-game Ikea (Krappe?). Invested in SSS when it was at 17.something a share and its just fallen...hoping it rebounds at some point

Also, do heists come up as part of the story or do you have to do things to trigger them?