Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

I ran into two of the armoured cars, the first time I wasn't really prepared or fully understanding of the situation and got killed because I was unloading my shotty into the doors when the cops came. Second time I chanced upon one guy bringing out the cash and gunned him down, then got his partner before he realised WTF happened. Tried again shooting the doors but bailed quickly when the sirens started. Didn't get too much, like 3k, but it's something I guess. Will have to try again with the bombs sometime.

And a pre-emptive 'Hah!' of sorts for the flight school (caus no doubt we'll have OMG FUCKING FLIGHT SCHOOL FUCK THIS GAME posts), got all gold so far barring the helicopter speed test. I can get to the end with about 10 seconds left to land it but you're coming in relatively blind over a rooftop so it's hard to manage it. Got like 1-2 seconds over the gold time, grrrr.

But man, I feel pretty stable in the planes but drunk off my ass in the helis. This will obviously stand me in good stead for employment come the grand opening of oLLie tours.

EDIT: Swish! Gollllllllllllllllllld!

Same, helicopters seem to be really shaky this go round.

Ran into the fake damsel in distress random encounter again, but I knew it was coming this time so I went in holding a shotgun.

• Like 1

Did a mission for Lester as Franklin...

Where you have to kill a target before he gets in an SUV and escapes, with the result being that company's stock goes down and another goes up. Made sure to buy stock in the other company beforehand. Spent $20,000 to get 100 stock, sold it back to get about $28,000 back. Didn't want to hold it too long so hopefully the stock doesn't get any higher.

I like how some companies appear on both stock exchanges while some only appear on one.

Edited by Vitamin E

Anybody completed Franklin's construction site assassination mission yet?

I've tried everything; I've stealthed my way through, I've killed EVERYONE, I just can't find how to get to the fucking roof.

Still on the ground floor? There's a lift on one of the corners of the building.

Just switched to Trevor from Michael, join him in the middle of chasing after someone in that red truck of his down a storm drain shouting 'I'm sorry I showed my thingy, okay?'. The guy bails from his car, I run him down and all he drops is $10.

Strange.

And wasn't paying attention, catching up on T's emails and promptly ran into a bunch of street racers who were meeting at one end of the storm drain. Then they shot me to death before I realised what was going on. :lol:

I think specifically, I was running from the cops and then drove up a road atop a hill, then drove down the side of the hill out of their sight and then sped off whilst they didn't know where I was.

I think specifically, I was running from the cops and then drove up a road atop a hill, then drove down the side of the hill out of their sight and then sped off whilst they didn't know where I was.

How could you speed off though? Michael can run faster than that truck

You don't have to be driving the truck to get the gas. I rammed the truck off the road, killed the two inside, shot the doors open, took the gas and took off in my own car.

How could you speed off though? Michael can run faster than that truck

You don't have to be driving the truck to get the gas. I rammed the truck off the road, killed the two inside, shot the doors open, took the gas and took off in my own car.

Thanks! It was actually kinda easy when I did it that way