Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Yeah, at first I assume you had to compensate for the distance and what not so I was aiming high. Then after a few misses I just aimed right at the marker and it went in.

Exactly my experince with that, aside I need alot of misses before trying it that way.

I got the canister in on my last try. Much like Ellis I was trying to overcompensate for distance. I tried that 3 times and nothing. On the fourth I aimed lower than the "lip" of the opening and it landed next to the hole and started seeping out into the sky. I just raised my aim slightly above that and got it.

Alright so I came across Michael when I was Franlin. Went to get a drink together, ran into a car with gangsters. Michael helped me kill them. We were chased by the police. I went for a quick turn into a alley. Flew out of the window and died. Got out of the hospital and Michael texted me this: Paramedics looked like they had it in hand. Hope they didnt touch u funny when u were out.

• Like 4

Alright so I came across Michael when I was Franlin. Went to get a drink together, ran into a car with gangsters. Michael helped me kill them. We were chased by the police. I went for a quick turn into a alley. Flew out of the window and died. Got out of the hospital and Michael texted me this: Paramedics looked like they had it in hand. Hope they didnt touch u funny when u were out.

You randomly bumped into him? That is awesome, never noticed that before.