Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

I did the construction site thing too Larz. I got him out in time then promptly ran over him with the bulldozer by mistake.

I just literally did the first mission as Trevor and I'm pretty sure I already dislike him.

He killed Johnny! Fucking prick.

• Like 1

I'd like to point out just how little I've killed people. It's amazing to me that I've gone through so many hours of the game already and the most people i have killed is on that one Franklin/Lamar mission where you have to get the bike. Honestly I've barely touched a gun. There's just so much to do.

• Like 1

Right, fuck the chopper sniper mission. It's hard enough to aim the sniper rifle as it is without having to target something that's so far away that the sniper rifle is shaky.

I'll give it another few goes but already I'm very angry at the game and pissed off at how completely unfair it is.

EDIT: I can just... switch characters? This is going to take a lot of getting used to <_<

So wait a second.

THERE ARE NO PAY AND SPRAYS?

THE POLICE CAN ENTER YOUR SAFEHOUSES?

YOU CANNOT SAVE IN SAFEHOUSES WHILE WANTED?

WELL FUCK YOU TOO GTA BECAUSE I WAS TRYING VERY HARD TO SAVE UP MONEY WITH TREVOR AND HERE YOU GO AND FUCKING TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS SAFE.

I'M DONE.

Come on, Cid Highwind. I thought you could fly anything.

Also Lester is also the blonde fat guy that gets shot in the opening, right?

Nope.

Also, does Los Santos Customs not work the same way as Pay 'n' Spray? I know there's a bunch of customization options/it's more akin to the low-rider garages from GTA:SA, but I had assumed they just folded the function of Pay 'n' Sprays into LS Customs.