Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Do nice things sometimes people, I saw a guy's bike get stolen, murdered the thief and returned the bike. Then later I got an email from the bike's owner who gave me 100,000 shares in his company.

• Like 2

It only took me two tries to do the landing plane but only cos I landed the first time and accidentally took off again and crashed trying to turn round :shifty:

This made me burst out laughing. It also seems that Kaney has a lot of "accidents."

Do nice things sometimes people, I saw a guy's bike get stolen, murdered the thief and returned the bike. Then later I got an email from the bike's owner who gave me 100,000 shares in his company.

I recovered a guy's wallet and received nothing, Jon Snow!

Holy markout number, something, let's say, seven for obvious reasons. Trevor meeting Frankin's mate and aunt for the first time!

Trevor: "Hey baby, here is some money go buy something nice!"

Frankin's Aunt: "Oh hey, thanks......you gave me seven dollars?!

Trevor: "I said buy something nice, not expensive!"

:lol:

• Like 4

So I went down to the gas station closest to Franklin's house. Figured it was time for my first robbery. I pull a gun on the guy and he fills a bag with cash, no problems. I shoot the other cash register next to him because I'd heard you can get extra paper. Upon firing the shot, 5-6 gangsters in front of the gas station pull guns on me! Ironically, this is the best thing that could have happened. Two cop cars had pulled up and started a shootout with them in front of the pumps! With both sides' attention gone, I dashed to the side and over some fences and hid behind a house while a damn riot erupted not but a block away.

Eventually the 2 star wanted level faded and I had a lil' extra paper in my pocket. Might have to do that again...

• Like 1

As far as story missions go...

Did the first heist mission. Chose the best driver I believe, and then the lowest costing gunman and hacker (yeah, the guy from LifeInvader). Went the smart route, but still had a nice escape from the cops.

Tried attacking an armored truck, but I got a 4 star wanted level on me that put a stop to it. I also thought I would be a good citizen and help some cops who were in the middle of a shoot out. Ended up with a wanted level and had two cards run me over to kill me <_<

I like the switching between characters thing so far. It's nice to have a few different choices in terms of story. I enjoy playing as Michael more at the moment I think, but Franklin isn't bad. Played fetch with Chop as Franklin, played some Tennis as Michael. Still trying to get the hang of shooting, but the fact I can barely ever see the little reticle doesn't really help.

While playing as Michael I tried jumping down the stairs in his house. Jumped, hit his head against the drop-down, and fell down the stairs. I really enjoy the physics when jumping at shit in this game.

Edited by Vitamin E

Oh yeah, by the way...

My dad doesn't bother with computers and games much at all. The closest he ever got to becoming a gamer was playing Space Invaders on the Atari 2600 around the time I was born. However, from seeing me and my brother play games as kids on computers a little and beyond, he still doesn't care about them. Aside from Rockstar games. Even him, very much a novice to the gaming world can see how well-put together the worlds of Rockstar are and unusually kept asking me when the next GTA game was coming out, or in his words "that game where you drive and play music".

Past couple of days all me and him have done is play the game, discuss what is going on, laugh out-loud at alot of the action and generally had a ton of fun. So, yeah, this game is good for the family. Just not all the family.

• Like 7