Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

I'm really liking having the characters do their own thing. I did the first mission for Lester as Michael, then switched out to do some missions for Franklin for a while and when I switched back, Michael was standing at the (empty) docks muttering "Fucking kid..." to himself. Really cool considering whats happened in previous missions, to make it seem like they actually have their own little lives.

• Like 1

Holy random event batman.

So I went to get a haircut for Michael at Bob Mulet's but as soon as I walk in theres a robbery in progress and I get down on my knees with my hands on my head. The guys run out into their getaway car but my car just happened to be parked right in front of them so I just calmly walked out and blew their heads off before they could drive away. Thanks to Mikes special power

:shifty:

What are peoples feelings on the Random Freaks/Strangers events being a permanent part of the map?

I quite liked the GTA IV method of them only appearing when you were close by personally, it feels a lot less random when you can see them signposted on a map thirty blocks away.

There was a notification above my map that said "Boogey131 has discovered social networking is dangerous". Anyone know what that means?

Boogey's picture is now on Slag Alert Los Santos.

• Like 1

SERIOUSLY FUCK THIS GAME. I'M TRYING TO MAKE MONEY WITH TREVOR AND EVERYTIME I GET SOMETHING LIKE $2000 I END UP DYING AND END UP WITH LESS MONEY THAN I STARTED :bang:

SO MUCH THIS.

The worst was driving like, 10 minutes to drop two unwitting people off at the cult pickup for $2000, then getting mauled by a cougar and spending $5000 in hospital bills.

SERIOUSLY FUCK THIS GAME. I'M TRYING TO MAKE MONEY WITH TREVOR AND EVERYTIME I GET SOMETHING LIKE $2000 I END UP DYING AND END UP WITH LESS MONEY THAN I STARTED :bang:

SO MUCH THIS.

The worst was driving like, 10 minutes to drop two unwitting people off at the cult pickup for $2000, then getting mauled by a cougar and spending $5000 in hospital bills.

I practically did JUST THAT but ended up crashing the car on the way down the mountain.

I just invested in it last night, Ruki. Will report my findings tonight and also add to my Snapmatic journey. I plan on chronicling the entire story of the game on there, mostly with Franklin.