Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Holy hell! I was just driving in the area around Grove Street...and I met a familiar face during a random event! Resulted in a 2 star wanted level chase, a new contact for heists and one grand cash!

Patrick (Packie) McReary of GTA IV fame! So awesome to think he could be a part of my heist team!

"Did Somebody Say Yoga?" was the weirdest fifteen minutes of my fucking life. Finding myself really invested in where Michael's story is going. Surprised that, having been my most anticipated character, Trevor is my least favourite of the three so far. Michael has an awesome narrative and I really like Franklin, but I can't put my finger on why. Perhaps because he reminds me of CJ, or because he feels the most 'personal' of all the characters. Trevor just seems to be... there. At least for the moment.

I don't know if anyone has had this happen yet. But...

I switched to Trevor and he was passed out drunk, in his underwear, in the middle of the road. Fucking amazing.

:wub:

EDIT: Oh, and if anyone wants to add shoot at me when online becomes available. My gamertag for 360 is Quicksilver i79.

Edited by Disturbed

During the first heist, choose the quiet approach. Go down to the Pest Control yard and look for the man with the shaved head. Listen to the conversation. You're welcome.

Since I'm waaaaaaaaay past the first heist, mind telling me what happens? Spoiler it probably.

During the first heist, choose the quiet approach. Go down to the Pest Control yard and look for the man with the shaved head. Listen to the conversation. You're welcome.

Since I'm waaaaaaaaay past the first heist, mind telling me what happens? Spoiler it probably.

It's a Breaking Bad reference. They talk about cooking and distribution.

It's a Breaking Bad reference. They talk about cooking and distribution.

Ah, ok, I don't watch it so I wouldn't have gotten it anyway

:P

Also I've found the best way to save money so that those goddamn liberal paramedics don't take any of it.

Just put every single dollar you currently have into stocks, preferably something that is currently at a low point.

If it drops lower then you hardly lose anything.

If it stays even, you save the money.

If it gets better, you gain money.

And of course, paramedic costs are calculated by the money you have in your wallet, if you have $0 you're billed nothing! Taxis still let you ride and you only get a one star wanted level for non-payment.

Given how you can access stocks from your phone at just about any point, there's no reason not to put whatever you've got into stocks and take it out when you need it.