Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Oh and fuck mandatory missions where you need to drop slow vehicles off whilst being chased by the police.

I can't move the car fast enough to avoid them, I can't manoeuvre it around tight corners quickly, I can't go in a pay n' spray, I can't shoot at the police or else I'll get a higher wanted level. I'm just a walking target.

Oh, and yes, I'll stop whining about GTA V one day but it's just such a frustrating game, just when I feel like I'm having fun something comes and rips the fun away. It just seems like the amount of control I can have on the game has disappeared and now I'm just a pawn while the game engine works out what to do next with me. Plus, with the increased police difficulty I have no motivation to break the law to have 'fun' when they're going to give me two stars for punching someone and running away.

I tried doing one of those random encounters that appear as the small blue dot on the mini map. Some woman was saying that a guy was beating his girlfriend. Ended up being a trap for some guys to rob me and I got shot thinking I could pull my gun on them.

Finished the first couple missions as Trevor as well. Really like the area out where he lives. I like the reactions people have towards him as well. "Take whatever you want, Trevor. I don't want another fire." :lol:

When I got to that point a thing said that there are some properties that only certain characters can buy I believe. Otherwise I guess it's up to you whether you want only one character with all the other properties or what.