Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

For missions for the characters, does anyone know if the Freaks and Geeks stuff count towards the number that shows during the character switch thing? Or is that number solely story missions?

From what I've seen the number missions indicator is for all missions, both story and freaks/geeks/strangers/psychiatrists etc.

Holy shit, Bootsy Collins' "I'd Rather Be With You" is on the radio. :w00t: Also, the punk station is pretty awesome. I seem to always catch the very end of Black Flag's "My War", though, which makes me sad.

I'm getting so fucking tired of driving across the length of the map just to get there and have a message say "COME BACK AS TREVOR OR MICHAEL!"

I thought the character specific missions were colour coded so you know who they're for?

Sometimes I can't even tell if a mission icon is blue or green. Luckily I don't have a problem finding Trevor's missions <_<

Fuck the armored trucks, too. I ended up stealing one, but most of the tires were blown so it made it impossible to even get away or get out to find a better vehicle. Luckily I happened to come across a guy walking to one with a money bag. Just shot him and got the money that way.

I love the random encounters.

So I'm driving around as Trevor, and I see a blue blip appear on the map closeby. I investigate and find an empty camper van, so I get out my truck and instantly I'm hit with a tazer and pass out. Where do I wake up? On a eail track, just as a train is about to run over me. In my underpants.

• Like 3

I ran into two of the armoured cars, the first time I wasn't really prepared or fully understanding of the situation and got killed because I was unloading my shotty into the doors when the cops came. Second time I chanced upon one guy bringing out the cash and gunned him down, then got his partner before he realised WTF happened. Tried again shooting the doors but bailed quickly when the sirens started. Didn't get too much, like 3k, but it's something I guess. Will have to try again with the bombs sometime.

And a pre-emptive 'Hah!' of sorts for the flight school (caus no doubt we'll have OMG FUCKING FLIGHT SCHOOL FUCK THIS GAME posts), got all gold so far barring the helicopter speed test. I can get to the end with about 10 seconds left to land it but you're coming in relatively blind over a rooftop so it's hard to manage it. Got like 1-2 seconds over the gold time, grrrr.

But man, I feel pretty stable in the planes but drunk off my ass in the helis. This will obviously stand me in good stead for employment come the grand opening of oLLie tours.

EDIT: Swish! Gollllllllllllllllllld!