Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

I've trained Chop to sit about three times now on the iFruit thing cos it never seems to save, yet constantly hits me with "Chop is thirsty" etc notifications. Deleted.

I'm still unable to actually sign into it. I can enter my username/password, accept the agreements, but it keeps saying login failed. Is there even a point to the app other than Chop and apparently custom license plates?

Comments below are about LL's spoiler and other easter eggs:

It's almost as if they're deliberately going around and putting in things that have been rumoured but never found in past games, the alien, Bigfoot, the UFO, all the references to the 3D generation (when GTA IV made it very clear there were no connections between the 3D and HD universes) and I'm sure there's more going to be revealed. It makes me wonder what their motivation for doing it is... hopefully it's not a "throw everything into the last GTA" type deal.

Comments below are about LL's spoiler and other easter eggs:

It's almost as if they're deliberately going around and putting in things that have been rumoured but never found in past games, the alien, Bigfoot, the UFO, all the references to the 3D generation (when GTA IV made it very clear there were no connections between the 3D and HD universes) and I'm sure there's more going to be revealed. It makes me wonder what their motivation for doing it is... hopefully it's not a "throw everything into the last GTA" type deal.

fan service

Early prep for Heist 2: Electric Boogaloo spoilers:

Go to some off shore thing or blow up a boat? Boat please.

OMG! A submarine! I will trawl the ocean floors and find sunken treasure! Oh, return it to a warehouse first? Ok.

*Tens minutes later*

I think my soul just got literally sucked out of me.

• Like 1

Amazon have put my delivery date back to the 23rd.

Fuck this. They've actually forced me to have to go physically shopping.

Bastards.

Amazon have put my delivery date back to the 23rd.

Fuck this. They've actually forced me to have to go physically shopping.

Bastards.

Yeah my friend can't get the game for at least another week since nobody has it in stock so he was forced to steal a car, go to a strip club, and find a prostitute to make up for it.

Also. I can't describe how good it feels to know that Danny fuckin' Tamberelli does the voice for Jimmy De Santa.

• Like 1

So the good thing about using a helicopter is that I can unlock the map a bit easier <_<

The second mission Franklin does for Lester I ended up making a $20,000 profit on the stock markets :D Now I need to get some more money on Trevor since he only has about $1,000.

Trevor is inexplicably wealthy on my game. It helped that I had previously dumped money into that company you alluded too previously, of course I forget to take said money out of the company before it tailed off so... :bang:

Michael's money on the other hand is dumped in the cheapest stock I could find on the BAWSAQ. I own like 571,000 shares of the fucking company.

Wow! I would feel so ripped off right now if I had played The Lost and the Damned. Also I must be blind because I just got the first sniper thing as Trevor and I dont see shit. I finally said fuck it and jumped off the tower to my death before turning the game off.

To be honest, The Lost and the Damned was I think generally the least liked of the GTAIV stories and it was pretty dark and bleak the whole way through. It's almost appropriate that Johnny died that way.

I felt bad for Terry, though. I liked Terry :(