Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

So.... how's GTA going Srar?

Random encounter spoiler below:

I hate the Michael/weed/aliens random encounter mission. I don't play GTA to shoot at aliens.

I found it quite funny. Was a bit of a "what the fuck" moment. Although it did go on a minute or two too long.

Anyone have any luck with that iFruit app? I've downloaded it and haven't really been able to do anything because it says the login failed. Managed to get into it and check out the LifeInvader thing, but then it wouldn't load the Los Santos thing and the login failed more.

And fuck anyone who liked that earlier post too. I am actually pretty upset with this

Is it the controls that are the issue perhaps? Like maybe changing which button does what could make it easier for you...

EDIT- As for the police wanted thing, I like it, I had a 2 star so I parked up, jumped over a wall that had a much steeper drop than I thought, chilled out in some guys garden before circling back around and getting in my car and carrying on as normal.

I get the rage Srar, the driving bits I haven't found all that fun, really. Which is a shame, because most of the missions have centered around it lately. I was hoping for more the sort of stuff in those trailers, like the heist and so on. But then I haven't even unlocked the third guy yet, so I suppose that could be coming soon. Game has improved a ton since Michael became playable, though. A lot more interested in that story than I am Franklin's, thus far.

And fuck anyone who liked that earlier post too. I am actually pretty upset with this

Is it the controls that are the issue perhaps? Like maybe changing which button does what could make it easier for you...

No it's just too much to do. Like I have to drive the car which I am not good at in the first place, make sure to avoid all the traffic, and then if I get close enough I have to shoot him too while doing all of that? And then I have this fucking asshole in the passenger seat telling me I'm trippin and I should do better?!? Fuck you! You're just sitting there! Why dont you shoot then if I have to drive? Or fucking do something! And if I do ever happen to get a shot off if that shot misses the cops show up and every single car on the road starts ramming me causing me to do spins and fail the mission.

The only bit of fun I've had since the honking thing I mentioned was a car spun me out into a ditch and I failed the mission. I exited the mission and ran up and shot a guy driving a tractor in the face. I stole the tractor and ended up flipping that. But I landed in front of a bar with a jet ski outside. I stole the jet ski drove it down river for a while until I got it stuck on land. Got to the road. Kicked a lady's bumper causing her to run off screaming. Chased her for like 5 miles until we got to a swamp where I killed her. Finally made it back to land and what appeared to be a restricted military base where I had a shoot out killing like 5 guards before I died.

The missions in grand theft AUTO are about driving? No way!

I was well aware of the fact that there was going to be a ton of driving. I was hoping to enjoy the game despite that for the story and missions that involve a little bit more than just driving around after a blip on a map.