Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

I managed some good timing with heists and assassinations to make at least 100,000 profit on GoldCoast for all three characters, next time I play through I think I'll be saving the assassinations until last and ploughing the majority of the characters' money into the three stocks that are guaranteed to go up.

Am I the only one that tilts their head to match the plane when they're flying?

That's the way to do it. But listen to this...

If you drive up the highway past the shrink's office, there will be a man that has to get to the airport in like 2 minutes. (If you reach Ammu-Nation, you've gone too far.) Once you get him there, he'll tell you to invest in Tinkle. Invest all of your money into it and you should be looking at around $200 million.

-18-30m from the last heist. Depending on who you use. I made 18m, my friend made 30m. We both took different approaches and used different people. My friend used the cheap people and plan B, I used the A-Team and plan A.

-Do the assassination missions. Invest. Invest. Invest. (140m?)

-Do the random event, invest all of your 140m into Tinkle.

-Should be looking at 200m(?) when you cash out.

I sort of thought of this after I completed all of the main missions and assassination jobs. It requires starting over. But if I can get that golf course, fuck it. Those are all guess-timated numbers, by the way.

Edited by Disturbed

Why do you guys care about the money? I really dont get it.

The General really wants to own the golf course.

If you're having trouble losing the cops, I've found the best thing to do is find the longest, straightest road possible and gun it, preferably into oncoming traffic occassionally and when they go into search mode, zoom the map out by pressing down on the d-pad and slow right down. Even better, try to get offroad, I lost the cops once by parking at the shoreline on the beach whilst they all drove around the area around Floyd's apartment.

• Like 1

Woo! Finished the main storyline! Amazing mission and just a lot of fun.

So glad I went with option C. I just didn't have it in me to kill Michael and Trevor. Liked them both too much, especially after doing Michael's optional missions that brought him a bit closer to his kids. And Trevor is...well...Trevor. Killing all those bastards was cathartic.

"Well, okay, I think I'm going to just switch to Trevor to start this mission now."

*Switches to Trevor, suddenly wanted with two stars.*

"GODDAMN IT, TREVOR."

Part Two:

"Okay, Franklin is way on the opposite end of this map. Probably just easier to switch to Trevor who might be somewhat closer to Los Santos now so I can start this mission."

*Switches to Trevor, who is passed out on top of a mountain.*

"GODDAMN IT, TREVOR."

• Like 7

If you drive up the highway past the shrink's office, there will be a man that has to get to the airport in like 2 minutes. (If you reach Ammu-Nation, you've gone too far.) Once you get him there, he'll tell you to invest in Tinkle. Invest all of your money into it and you should be looking at around $200 million.

That's the guy that I was giving the lift to until the Latino gangsters came and wiped me out :(.

Late mission spoiler below but I think most of you have finished by now!

I played the mission last night where you have to catch up with the train, wait for it to crash and Michael collects the statue from the cargo in the sea. When I saw the objective "Better than CJ" for successfully following the train I howled out laughing.

• Like 3

Where do you guys get the good random encounters? I wrote about My first one already but i did another one where I chased down a guys motorcycle over what seemed like 40 miles. After leaving my truck and driving it all the way back want to guess what my reward was?

"Hey thanks dude"

That was it! Then he just rode off! Hey man you know I killed that thief right?

I think I found one of the "bring me to the airport" ones when I was Trevor making my way towards Blaine County along that Western route (don't know area or street names <_<). When I got the encounter, though, I decided the drive back to the airport just to come all the way back out there was too long and I abandoned him. I might have lost my chance to get some free stock :(

Question about the second heist:

I got the submersible and everything is ready but it won't let me actually do the heist. What the shit!

You need to make sure you've completed every available mission for all three characters I think (i.e. anything with a Letter for the start point)

I think I found one of the "bring me to the airport" ones when I was Trevor making my way towards Blaine County along that Western route (don't know area or street names <_<). When I got the encounter, though, I decided the drive back to the airport just to come all the way back out there was too long and I abandoned him. I might have lost my chance to get some free stock :(

Pretty sure it regenerates. I accidentally punched "Jane" instead of talking to her and she ran away. I marked the map with a POI and returned later and it started over.

Little did I know it was a waste of my fucking time.

• Like 1