Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Something to consider

• First Time – Completing each Heist Finale for the first time, will net you a bonus cash reward
  • All In Order Challenge – Complete all Heists in order, including Setups, to receive a $1,000,000 cash bonus
  • Loyalty Challenge – Complete all Heists, including Setups, with the same team of players to receive an additional $1,000,000 bonus
  • Criminal Mastermind Challenge – Complete all Heists, in order, with the same group of players, without losing any lives, to receive a massive $10,000,000 bonus

Claiming these bonuses is nigh on impossible when playing with randoms, I've just spent 4.5 hours playing to complete 4 set up missions playing with dumbasses who blow up things you need to steal, run headfirst into swathes of gangs or blowing people away on stealth missions, then when it fails, it takes 20 minutes to find another three players via auto-invite.

Was up till 2:30 in the morning finishing Prison Break with some friends, so much fun. If they keep adding more Heists, I may never trade it in.

Impotent Rage :bang:

Second Heist spoilers

Escaped the Prison, lost the cops, bailed out of the plane, landed on the beach. Second guy lands on the beach. Chopper lands on the beach.

Third guy parachutes straight into the chopper blades.

Mission failed.

I honestly could not make this shit up...

• Like 2

Something to consider

• First Time – Completing each Heist Finale for the first time, will net you a bonus cash reward
  • All In Order Challenge – Complete all Heists in order, including Setups, to receive a $1,000,000 cash bonus
  • Loyalty Challenge – Complete all Heists, including Setups, with the same team of players to receive an additional $1,000,000 bonus
  • Criminal Mastermind Challenge – Complete all Heists, in order, with the same group of players, without losing any lives, to receive a massive $10,000,000 bonus

Claiming these bonuses is nigh on impossible when playing with randoms, I've just spent 4.5 hours playing to complete 4 set up missions playing with dumbasses who blow up things you need to steal, run headfirst into swathes of gangs or blowing people away on stealth missions, then when it fails, it takes 20 minutes to find another three players via auto-invite.

That one is going to be pretty hard. It may take a few runs, or watching youtube videos before attempting that.

I've done the first 2 heist, in the setup mission orders so far, and the only real issue was the finale on the Prison Break. Looking back on it, it seems easier than it was, but you never know what's going to go wrong, even playing with the same 3 other people. One person had their internet drop for a second, and that ends the heist mission for everybody.

I understand needing 4 people to do them, but sometimes that makes it difficult to use the same members, and playing with random people is an absolute nightmare.

The first Heist takes up like 30-40 minutes, but that's because of the cut scenes.

The second Heist took me around an hour and 45 - 2 hour'ish to complete.

Edited by TGWL

Second Heist spoilers

Escaped the Prison, lost the cops, bailed out of the plane, landed on the beach. Second guy lands on the beach. Chopper lands on the beach.

Mission failed.

We had something similar.

Lint's mate actually ran into the plane propeller....

we ran into trouble while going into the prison because we were convinced we were doing something wrong since the guards just started shooting at us right away.

But damn was that ever fun, exactly what I wanted out of heists, and it's so cool having all the parts of the mission overlap in the end.

Second Heist spoilers

Mission failed.

We had something similar.

Lint's mate actually ran into the plane propeller....

Our first attempt, we had everything perfect, and left before the prisoner got in the plane... yup, we felt like total idiots.

Edited by TGWL
  • Like 1