Euro 2012

Lineker

According to the Dutch BBC, the racists at the Dutch training camp are hardcore wisla krakow hooligans who were against Krakow being used for the Euros, and they were protesting against it (by being racists)

Van Bommel has said if he notices anything during games, he'll ask the ref to stop the match, but I doubt the local fans would be going to these games, maybe tomorrow, but against Germany and Portugal those stadiums will be filled with the country's fans, should have TOO many issues.

According to the Dutch BBC, the racists at the Dutch training camp are hardcore wisla krakow hooligans who were against Krakow being used for the Euros, and they were protesting against it (by being racists)

Van Bommel has said if he notices anything during games, he'll ask the ref to stop the match, but I doubt the local fans would be going to these games, maybe tomorrow, but against Germany and Portugal those stadiums will be filled with the country's fans, should have TOO many issues.

I highly doubt we will have that many people in the Ukraine.

Was that the tournament where Portugal and Holland (or Spain?) kicked the shit out of each other? I seem to remember Deco sitting on a bench with his club team mates after they all got sent off dry.gif

Edit: nope, that was World Cup 2006

Don't think so. I'm pretty sure that was the '06 world cup?

EDIT- didn't see your edit :/

Edited by Formica10

Remember last time Greece opened the Euro Cup and what happened next? :pervert: Please god no.

Before last week, remember the last time Holland lost 2-1 to Bulgaria due to a last minute winner a couple of weeks before the tournament in a friendly?

May 24th, 1988

Oh yeah, the more I read the match report the more I remember.

Ronaldo got crunched early on and cried from the pain so naturally we all mocked him for being a little baby... then he got Rooney sent off in the next match ^_^

Was a horrible game, but yes Boulahrouz kicking the shit out of Ronaldo and just getting a yellow card for it was hilarious.

Remember last time Greece opened the Euro Cup and what happened next? :pervert: Please god no.

Before last week, remember the last time Holland lost 2-1 to Bulgaria due to a last minute winner a couple of weeks before the tournament in a friendly?

May 24th, 1988

Yep, let's hope ;)