Euro 2012

Lineker

Jeebus Italy deserve this match.

My only.......only..........ONLY thing would be that they didn't have a zillion and one clear cut chances, considering the possession they had. If you can't stick it in the back of the net, you don't necessarily deserve the game in my eyes.

Eh, I'm not in complete disagreement. However, nailing the post is simply a matter of 'on this day it hits the post, the next it goes in' type of stuff. How many did they hit today ?

I mean really though, England is freaking cursed in PK's. Wow.

A sad inevitably. Don't care how well drilled you are, how much 'heart' or 'passion' you've got, if you can't keep the ball you'll get nowhere. The fact that Hodgson sets him teams up to cede possession only exacerbates a huge problem in this country, which is that left to their own devices English players lack the brains to keep the ball.

A sad inevitably. Don't care how well drilled you are, how much 'heart' or 'passion' you've got, if you can't keep the ball you'll get nowhere. The fact that Hodgson sets him teams up to cede possession only exacerbates a huge problem in this country, which is that left to their own devices English players lack the brains to keep the ball.

Seriously, if a group of players who are payed £80,000+ a week can't keep control of the ball without the witterings of a manager, then the manager is fucked irrelevant as far as I am concerned.