Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

TCO

Seeing as it's going to be out worldwide in the next few days and IGN just gave it a 10/10 in every single category, I think it warrants it's own thread.

I probably won't be getting it until I'm finished Arkham City but I'm still incredibly psyched for this Among Thieves was easily the best game I've played on PS3 and this series alone is reason enough to buy a PS3.

I can rest easy as I wait to pick it up to play the single player, safe in the knowledge that a) no one gave a shit when we tried to drum up some Uncharted 2 multi and b) none of you PS3 lads seem to play anything anyway. :shifty:

I can rest easy as I wait to pick it up to play the single player, safe in the knowledge that a) no one gave a shit when we tried to drum up some Uncharted 2 multi and b) none of you PS3 lads seem to play anything anyway. :shifty:

I'll be playing lots of Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer, but that's about it. >_> Uncharted Multiplayer is shit, really. 2 was boring and the beta I played for 3 wasn't any better.

But I also can't wait for the game! Picking it up about 12:30 on Wednesday after college. :)

I'll be up for playing online once I get it. Don't think I was around last time.

Really been looking forward to this game, easily one of my favorite modern gaming franchises and the third looks to be more spectacular. Ordered the collector's edition mainly because I wanted Drake's ring, now to just see if UPS doesn't fuck up ANOTHER release date delivery(they were actually here last week for BF3, so there is hope.)

EDIT: Oh right, if I like the multiplayer, I'll probably hop on every once and again.

I don't think I played number 2 multiplayer for more than about 10 minutes. Definitely preferred the Assassin's Creed multiplayer.

Unless my reading is wrong it's out here in the next day or two so will pick it up. Claudia Black is back in it apparently so that makes me a happy bunny.

Is it out tomorrow? It doesn't come out here until Thursday. I am hopeful for an early release. I may break into the store and steal it.

I loved the first and second. Probably my favourite game this gen. I need to add you all to PSN. Or you can add me, I'm Quomby on there.

For the record, I loved Uncharted 2 online.

This game arrived today, started playing a few hours ago when I got in. Amazing stuff on single player so far.

The section where you have to escape from the burning tower is stunning - both visually and dramatically. I was sure Sully was going to die at some point.