Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Dead Space is something I still want but it's £6.24 or something here for the two and I always see it listed as $5 for the two on news sites so I'd need a gifter. :shifty:

Been playing/enjoying the beta for The War Z. I don't get the best frame rate, and a bunch of people can be dicks...but a lot of fun. I was just in a 4 person group, 4 complete strangers decided to team up. One gets taken down by a zombie, me and another guy by a sniper and not sure what happened to the final fellow.

Will likely be better when there are quests in the game and such.

• 2 weeks later...

I want Dawnguard to go below 10€. Go Steam, do it. The current price is only at the level of what you pay on most trustworthy code resellers.

Finaly took the chance to pick up Endless Space. No time to play, but i expect to put many houres into this and they seem to be updating it with user requested features fairly often. Nice.

Yea, I probably said the same during the summer sales but all the previous sales mean I've bought pretty everything I'm after so short of the likes of BTTF, Walking Dead or the new X-Com being on sale for a few quid, I'm probably not itching for much.