Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Still having fun with Garden Warfare, which is more than I can say for most shooters 24 hours after I've bought it.

Also, Battleblock Theater Chapters 6 onward can go fart itself. The last jump in the Chapter 6 Finale is just absurd.

Alas: moar free games, anyone? Canadian Destroyer still needs to shoot me a Steam message or provide me an e-mail so I can gift a copy of Monaco.

Now, I also have a copy of Awesomenauts floating around since I picked up a $2.99 3-pack. (Niner claims it and again gifts the game to Benji!)

Still having fun with Garden Warfare, which is more than I can say for most shooters 24 hours after I've bought it.

Also, Battleblock Theater Chapters 6 onward can go fart itself. The last jump in the Chapter 6 Finale is just absurd.

Alas: moar free games, anyone? Canadian Destroyer still needs to shoot me a Steam message or provide me an e-mail so I can gift a copy of Monaco.

Now, I also have a copy of Awesomenauts floating around since I picked up a $2.99 3-pack. (Niner claims it and again gifts the game to Benji!)

Lol, I just gave Niner one of my three pack and I have one left over too. Anyone want it?

If anyone has an extra copy of Shadowrun Returns..... :pervert:

Seriously, though, never have heard ot that Monaco game. I'll go look it up later on.

And looks like the red team may win again today. I'm not going to be one of the lucky winners, but I wonder if the games they do win are picked at random off their wishlist, or if it takes their top 3?

Yes, red will win today.

19th - PURPLE - Thursday

20th - RED - Friday

21st - GREEN - Saturday

22nd - PINK - Sunday

23rd - BLUE - Monday

24th - PURPLE - Tuesday

25th - RED - wednesday

26th - GREEN - thursday

27th - PINK - friday

28th - BLUE - saturday

That's if everything keeps going like this. It seemed to be going pretty well, but I haven't been following it really because.. this whole thing has been taken pretty seriously stupid by a lot of people.

I hear the colour thing is in jeopardy because Valve saw what was going on and went 'Oh, ok. Well, 2nd place team gets 20 winners and 3rd place gets 10 winners.' which led to Reddit being all 'STICK TO THE PLAN' or 'IT'S EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!'

Does anyone have need of Summer Adventure cards? I have a spare #1,#7,#8,and #10, and 2 spare #4s. I just need #5 and 6 to complete the badge, if anyone wants to trade.

EDIT: Thanks to King Richard, I just need #5 now.

Edited by KiddKorupt