Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I hate fishing minigames in all video games. 

Also, I stream Stardew, and am planning on streaming tomorrow *cough* perhaps with a partner for co-op if HE EVER ANSWERS ME *cough*

I'm in winter of year 1. Furthest I've ever gotten in the game. I'm married to Shane and we have our own cute lil farm. 🥰

The Lava Eel is going to be the end of me, I've failed at catching it twice which is kind of expected since I'm not sure what it's pattern is yet, but I will spend like 8 hours in the mine casting and not even get it to bite once.

Krobus is the only one I need to max friendship with now and he is 1 heart away so probably in the next week when I just keep shoving horseradish in his face.

and 10 seconds after I post that I cast once, get it and catch it!

Downloaded Rimworld and I think I've finally figured stuff out after my 10th time restarting.  Though I can't figure out why sometimes when I kill an animal, it gets taken into my freezer, and sometimes it gets put in my junk pile and left to rot.  Kill 2 muffalos, which I thought would give me a lot of meat to use for meals but...no..left to rot..

2 hours ago, Lint said:

Downloaded Rimworld and I think I've finally figured stuff out after my 10th time restarting.  Though I can't figure out why sometimes when I kill an animal, it gets taken into my freezer, and sometimes it gets put in my junk pile and left to rot.  Kill 2 muffalos, which I thought would give me a lot of meat to use for meals but...no..left to rot..

Are you sure your junk pile isn't set to accept non rot bodies?

Another trick can be to set junk pile priority as low as possible to make sure that animal corpses only get dropped there if there's no room anywhere else.

Also, I'd try avoiding putting any sort of corpses in a general junk pile, and dropping them somewhere else entirely.

Else you're going to get some predators having a rave in your scrapheap.

23 hours ago, Jasonmufc said:

Are you sure your junk pile isn't set to accept non rot bodies?

Another trick can be to set junk pile priority as low as possible to make sure that animal corpses only get dropped there if there's no room anywhere else.

Also, I'd try avoiding putting any sort of corpses in a general junk pile, and dropping them somewhere else entirely.

Else you're going to get some predators having a rave in your scrapheap.

Thats what it was.  Then something went catastrophically wrong with that colony and I started over lol

While I feel I am going to end up getting it, the issue I have with the Total Warhammer series is that I got into it kind of late and I don't want to spend a ton of money on all the DLC, but without out I feel like I only have half a game since I can't play as a bunch of races and don't have all the units available except for the Lizardmen (because I love them).

Anyone still playing Apex Legends? It's one of the few BRs I like and now that I have a good PC that can run it I'd like to play again. Of course, I have to get EA to unban me first, but...

Edited by How The Cloud Stole Christ

1 hour ago, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

Anyone still playing Apex Legends? It's one of the few BRs I like and now that I have a good PC that can run it I'd like to play again. Of course, I have to get EA to unban me first, but...

I've never played, but I've been considering downloading it and giving it a try

7 hours ago, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

Why’d EA ban you? Playing naked Sims mods again?

Obviously. 

I have no idea. The last time I played Apex was in 2019, and I played maybe 3 games. I went to play again last night to check out the new season, and got a message saying I was banned. From what I’ve found, EA comes down hard on anyone they even think might be cheating, and people who unwittingly get matched to parties with cheaters get caught up in that as well. I’m assuming that’s what happened.