General Gaming Thread

TKz

No, you don't need to be online as long as you get it from the Google Play store. Well, at least, I'm pretty sure you don't, there's nothing about it that uses online stuff. The game depends on touch screen so it really depends on if you think you can play that sort of game on it. I'd say try it out on Newgrounds on the computer first, plays exactly the same though it's a bit trickier with the mouse.

No, you don't need to be online as long as you get it from the Google Play store. Well, at least, I'm pretty sure you don't, there's nothing about it that uses online stuff. The game depends on touch screen so it really depends on if you think you can play that sort of game on it. I'd say try it out on Newgrounds on the computer first, plays exactly the same though it's a bit trickier with the mouse.

Some games insist that you are online, even if they don't have online features or their only online feature is an in-game store. It's a pain in the ass.

I'll have to check it out. My tablet is always connected so I didn't really think about it. Anyway, like I said, there are really no online features I can see. Nothing to purchase, don't think there is even like an online leaderboard.

My xBox wireless Dongle finally arrived today (it only took 6-8 weeks from honkkong... bu i saved 60% of the normal pricetag). Stuff works great. Put all my games to the TV Screen to test a bit... Fifa 13, NBA2K, Demon Souls, Saints Row the Third. Good stuff. It´s like plaing a new console right now. No ventilation noise, smother optics. All very nice. Good decision.

MOGA Pro has been delayed for two weeks because they couldn't get them into the country on time, what the fuck?!?!

Oh well, I got Quadropus Rampage working with my Dual Shock and it's amazing, never had so much fun with one of those grindy, roguelike type games before. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get Plants Vs. Zombies working, I bought it from the Play Store and it just shows up an hourglass and sends me back to the home screen, bullshit.

MOGA Pro has been delayed for two weeks because they couldn't get them into the country on time, what the fuck?!?!

Oh well, I got Quadropus Rampage working with my Dual Shock and it's amazing, never had so much fun with one of those grindy, roguelike type games before. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get Plants Vs. Zombies working, I bought it from the Play Store and it just shows up an hourglass and sends me back to the home screen, bullshit.

Delete and reinstall?

You had PvZ in your Amazon thing!

Wasn't sure if it was an American account thing.

Delete and reinstall?

Tried twice. I've restarted and nothing changes.

Yeah, it's still fun to play. Just wish they would actually let me play it. Nothing happens that's so exciting I really want the game stopped. I think just in general the game should have cut down on all the random set pieces that need moving.

Let me know what you think of it, Kong. I'll probably pick it up once the Steam sale kicks off and it inevitably goes on sale for £5.

Man, I really think I'd get into Witcher 2, but every time I play I just feel like the combat isn't remotely intuitive.