General Gaming Thread

TKz

Here Benji, some people made a list of English language RPGs.

Some I personally wouldn't consider "RPG" in some ways, like demon souls

But its a huge list, between that and googling each one for a review.

Ive played rainbow moon, was pretty fun once you pass the first hour.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/220-rpgs-everything-else/66132828

• Like 1

I actually just got that! Is it good, I haven't touched it yet but I've not heard great reviews.

Sell me on this game I've already bought! I enjoyed Star Ocean on the PS2 greatly.

Then you will likely like this one. It's been a few years since I've played it, but it was an enjoyable game. Tons of hours to be put into it.

I am excited for Project Eternity. but think my next funding will go to Frontiers. Love me an open world RPG, and was still stuck on Mac when Daggerfall was in its prime. I'd like to 'experience' that for the first time without having to experience those awful graphics.

For anyone who has played Uncharted 2, I'm near the end and just realized I can change the difficulty. I'm on normal now, but if I switch to hard and beat it will I get all of the trophies?

You need to play it at least a second time with the difficulty you unlock anyway.

I miss Injustice. I don't care for playing against the AI or other people, I just really enjoyed the story content. They should make story DLC. A few new environments, a new story and some extra voice acting, how hard could it be? >_>