2012 NFL Season

Dan

wow the Refs just gave Houston a TD and flagged Schwartz for challenging it.

Forsett was clearly down.

Awful fucking refs.

Even someone with as little knowledge of football as me can clearly tell that TD shouldn't have counted. Maybe I have a shot at being an NFL ref, seeing as knowledge of the rules doesn't appear to be mandatory.

Isn't that a reason within itself? A Raiders fan needs to get some schadenfraude in.

Not really my style. Maybe if it was the Pats getting stomped, but i have no feelings towards the Jets.

Also, the Pepsi anthems suck. Only halfway decent one I've heard is the Oakland one, and we didn't need a theme, we already have the best one in the NFL..although San Diego SUPERCHARGERS is pretty fun.

Man, both half times have sucked. Worst music ever. What the fuck happened to Kid Rock? He used to be tolerable.

Detroit has no excuse. Stevie fucking Wonder is available. It should be a law he plays every Detroit sporting event until he dies.

And after he dies they just play recordings of him.

Man, both half times have sucked. Worst music ever. What the fuck happened to Kid Rock? He used to be tolerable.

Detroit has no excuse. Stevie fucking Wonder is available. It should be a law he plays every Detroit sporting event until he dies.

And after he dies they just play recordings of him.

Hell, I'd take Bob Seger over Kid Rock at this stage. But realistically, Alice Fucking Cooper. I'd go with Iggy Pop but not sure I can see him doing halftime for an NFL football game.