Assassin's Creed III

METALMAN

Okay, I spent like $3500 on a sword, which means something in this game because money isn't as easy to acquire, and now it's fucking vanished from my inventory. What the fuck, Assassin's Creed 3?

It's pounds, not dollars! We finally get our currency in a game, don't sully it! :angry:

Also, £3500 is a lot of money in this? I've swam in the stuff throughout the game, and I've done none of the trade mini-games >_< Are you sure it's gone, and not just equipped? The last weapon you bought defaults to your carried weapon.

I know, I was just too lazy to find the pound sign.

It's straight-up gone. I don't really think it's a lot of money per se but I'm not really making money. At the same time, I don't think you need to buy things this time particularly as much as it benefited you to before.

I'm only in sequence 6 but I also had my sword disappear on me when I was in the snowy missions as Haytham in sequence 3. Does it happen again?

As for money, I'm living off chests really. The £7,500 from one in the barracks underneath Boston's Fort Hill (which I stormed and took for the Patriots without really realising what I was doing :shifty:) was the biggest haul I've yet found.

Recently been looking for Peg Leg Trinkets simply because I enjoy the Monkey Island-ness of putting together the four pieces of the treasure map (got two so far!).

The AC developers really like "Make sure this guy doesn't die!" missions.

Jeez. You know, for a game with Assassin in the title, I was expecting a lil' more stealthy killing and a little less FIGHT IN THE OPEN WITH TWENTY GUYS AND MAKE SURE THESE GUYS DON'T DIE.

Interest is wearing a little thin. There's only so much of running around Boston I can take.

I just finished the prologue bit (till the end of Seq3)

Pretty freaking big spoilers ahead.

Holy fucking shit I didn't see that twist coming at all.

You play the entire time thinking Haytam is an Assassin, then they throw that curveball in your face on the end showing he and his possé where actually templars.

I gotta say that I never saw it coming, I never suspected Kenway to be a Templar, and after they inducted Lee into the Templar Brotherhood I just sat there going ''WOAAAAAH".

I hope the story continues to be great, because I loved Haytam's story, I simply cannot hate any of the guys like Lee, Pitcairn etc.

hey actually made me love Templars. Ubisoft did a stellar job in humanising them and make them less of a true evil entity.

Edited by Jasonmufc

I just finished the prologue bit (till the end of Seq3)

Pretty freaking big spoilers ahead.

Holy fucking shit I didn't see that twist coming at all.

You play the entire time thinking Haytam is an Assassin, then they throw that curveball in your face on the end showing he and his possé where actually templars.

I gotta say that I never saw it coming, I never suspected Kenway to be a Templar, and after they inducted Lee into the Templar Brotherhood I just sat there going ''WOAAAAAH".

I hope the story continues to be great, because I loved Haytam's story, I simply cannot hate any of the guys like Lee, Pitcairn etc.

hey actually made me love Templars. Ubisoft did a stellar job in humanising them and make them less of a true evil entity.

(Continuing discussion of the sequence 3 spoiler, minor reference to sequence 4)

Oh believe me, Lee really revels in the evil role. It's like a switch is flipped and he gets to run wild in full KNEEL PEASANTS mode.

But then, he already had the moustache for it. :shifty:

I do have to say that I'm really looking forward to the presumably-inevitable confrontation with Haytham in his new role as The Big Evil.