AMC's "Breaking Bad"

Blitz

Pinkman's dead. So dead. But I think in a way that's as happy an ending as Jesse's going to get. He's obviously never going to come to terms with the crimes he's committed so in death he'll find his retribution. It's bittersweet but hey, when is Breaking Bad not?

Also if you're Team Walt you're doing it wrong. Walt needs to die, like, three seasons ago.

• Like 1

I'm not really on Team Walt, I'm just confused about him because his own damaged ego and inital good intentions drew him into this world that he lives for. He's going to die in a blaze of glory though with that gun now involves which fits what he's become.

Yeah I think Jesse's retribution will be to give his life take down Walt.

I'm just really enjoying the ride really!

Watching Breaking Bad and then Dexter at this point in time is like watching the main attraction followed by the opening band.

I love Dexter as a character etc but fucking hell this season is so boring after a decent start.

Breaking Bad ending will effect me more at this point

• Like 2

Man.. just no. Dexter was a fun show and season 4 was great but to say that's it's the best written season of television while being caught up with Breaking Bad? That's just as mental as Dexter the character is.

• Like 2

This might be two weeks too old, but go back in the first episode of season 5.B and look closely at the jacket Walt is wearing when he breaks into his house. There are a couple of scenes that show it in it's entirety. Keep watching for about 8 minutes until Hank gets back to his house after crashing into the yard. Take a peek at his jacket, there is a scene picturing him behind the kitchen bar which also shows the jacket entirely. They look pretty darn similar, and considering the jacket looks a tad large and tattered on Walt, it leads me to believe that they are the same. Does this mean Walt kills Hank? That Walt is near Hank when someone else kills Hank? Or maybe they are different jackets and I'm combing these scenes too much? Anyways, just food for thought.

Anna Gunn wrote a pretty spot-on op ed for the NY Times about Skyler hate.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/24/opinion/i-have-a-character-issue.html?smid=tw-share&_r=2&

• Like 4

Walter.

You.

Glorious.

Yet.

Evil.

Complete.

Bastard.

• Like 1

So I'm calling it now: Skinny Pete and Badger are the only adults alive at the end.

• Like 1