AMC's "Breaking Bad"

Blitz

Yes, because Marie is the moral fiber of the White-Schrader family conundrum <_< .

She's the lowest on the Does Bad Things scale.

Stealing spoons and accepting someone's help to pay for your husband's physical therapy < withholding information from your DEA co-workers and abusing authority < laundering your husband's drug money and having a kind of understandable affair < cooking/selling meth and killing people < cooking/selling meth, killing people, and manipulating others to do the same.

Of course, I guess that should all start with "Being a baby < bugging your parents for a cool car < stealing spoons", etc.

• Like 1

That Jesse scene. As soon as he was standing there I just knew he would realize it. It was absolutely great cause I was wondering how that particular thing was gonna happen. My jaw was on the floor.

And just... Fucking Walt, man. Fucking Walt.

Yeah, what LL said. I was laying in bed watching and when Jesse pulled out the cigarette packet I sat bolt upright, because i knew what he knew and it was wonderful and horrible and wonderful and horrible and wonderful all at once.

Everyone's going to Belize. One way ticket. Goodbye forever.

• Like 1

Oh absolutely, that confession was magnificent. I loved the little throwback to the first ever episode an the juxtaposition between 'idiot guy doing it for da kids' and 'I AM THE DANGER TWICE' was mind blowing.

But yeah, I feel like I say it after every one of Walt's heinous acts but if there is anyone in the world ever still on Team Walt, you're doing it wrong.

He knows Brock wasn't poisoned by Ricin yet the whole thing played out like Walt had poisoned him with Ricin. We know Walt did it, but nothing said that Jesse realised that Walt had poisoned Brock with anything other than the Ricin, so I am awfully confused.

Remember how panicked Jesse was when he lost the cigarette? How much he blamed himself and everything? Even after it was revealed Brock wasn't poisoned with ricin, Jesse was still wondering just what the hell happened to that ricin cigarette, then, if Brock didn't take it. He came to the realization that the cigarette went missing because Huell lifted it off of him in the same way he took his weed.

That whole realization with Jesse seems to have left a sour taste in a lot of peoples' mouths, but I dunno, it doesn't seem like a huge leap in logic to make. And then at Saul's office his suspicions are pretty much confirmed.

I understand how he came to that conclusion, but he went from Walt has the cigarette to Walt poisoned Brock which doesn't really make sense as he knows it wasn't Ricin. That is the confusing part.

Because Jesse remembers how the symptoms of poison by ricin and Lily of the Walley berries were so similar, figured since Walt knew how ricin worked he could figure out how to best make someone looked like they were poisoned by ricin, and put two and two together.