AMC's "Breaking Bad"

Blitz

Am I an idiot for not knowing the guy who plays Walt Jr also actually has cerebral palsy? I watched Talking Bad fully expecting his normal voice and then I felt bad when that was his normal voice. Not sure why I felt guilty but I did

I believe he's said that it's not as serious as Walt Jr's, and that he can actually walk normally; he had to learn how to walk with crutches for this show.

On a long enough timeline, sure.

Oh christ, it will be the Six Feet Under finale all over again.

• Like 1

Almost caught up, watching Confessions. Walt's "confession" is brilliant, just looking at how this show has been woven over five seasons is either incredible craftsmanship and fantastic writing, or just plain fantastic writing to have found a way to weave it all together (I choose to believe the former).

Even to this episode I've had a niggling hope that Walt gets a happy ending, but now I want Hank to nail him to the wall.

Almost caught up, watching Confessions. Walt's "confession" is brilliant, just looking at how this show has been woven over five seasons is either incredible craftsmanship and fantastic writing, or just plain fantastic writing to have found a way to weave it all together (I choose to believe the former).

Even to this episode I've had a niggling hope that Walt gets a happy ending, but now I want Hank to nail him to the wall.

Vince Gilligan has pretty much confirmed it's the latter.

I cant take this fucking show anymore guys. I just can't.

Isn't it really perverse that Walt, the guy that has been manipulating him all along, is the only one that seems to give a shit about Jesse in this episode? I mean that's fucked up right?

It is super fucked up. But then, nobody else really has reason to in the grand scope of things. What is he to anyone else involved in this who's still alive? Saul might have cared but Jesse has now rearranged his face, and to Skyler and Hank he's

always been an antagonizing figure to different extents. Marie hadn't even met him until now.

This whole thing has gotten too big and too messy for anyone but Walt to really care about Jesse.

That rhymed and I apologize.

• Like 2

It is super fucked up. But then, nobody else really has reason to in the grand scope of things. What is he to anyone else involved in this who's still alive? Saul might have cared but Jesse has now rearranged his face, and to Skyler and Hank he's

always been an antagonizing figure to different extents. Marie hadn't even met him until now.

This whole thing has gotten too big and too messy for anyone but Walt to really care about Jesse.

That rhymed and I apologize.

I agree. Looking at it from Hank's POV, why should he give two fucks about Jesse? To Hank he's just the former business partner of his new mortal enemy, just a little tool to try to get any kind of edge on Walt he can. And Marie, she doesn't give a fuck because she sees Jesse as Walt's undoing. The only people that have cared about Jesse are Saul (and that ship has sailed, obviously) and Mike. At least Steve showed some concern about Jesse's well being when they were sending him off to meet Walter, even if it wasn't on a personal level.

I do wonder what all Jesse told them, though. "YO BITCHES, WALTER WHITE IS TOTALLY HEISENBERG YO. AND BY THE WAY I KILLED THAT PUNK ASS GALE, BITCH." Yeah, don't think it went quite like that :shifty: . Though, now that I think about it, both Skinny Pete and Badger might be able to ID Walter.