AMC's "Breaking Bad"

Blitz

Especially since Gilligan had previously said that Saul would live.

When, a year ago? Jesse was supposed to die in Season 1, so there's a precedent of plans changing in Breaking Bad's Chamber of Storylines.

Sometime earlier this year. I wasn't saying that he will or anything, just throwing it out there to support the thought of taking anything said about the show (or its spin-off) with a grain of salt.

This show fucking kicks ass. This might be my favorite of all-time, it's just so damn good, no other show has me on the edge of my seat like this.

Has the dude that wrote this show done any others prior to this?

Just something that was in the Friday Night Death Slot.

• Like 1

Wow. Just wow.

Walt goes from One Shred of Humanity to Totally Evil To One Shred To Totally Evil, and finally ending up with one very small sliver of humanity when he basically cleared Skyler's name with the phone call/abduction.

Walt's bombshell to Jesse pretty much lead to a giant "WOW" in my house. Walt's abducting Holly was a jaw dropper.

New theory:

Walt is going to Roaring Rampage of Revenge when Ricky Hitler and His Family do something to piss him off, and takes the ricin for himself.

About the first scene...

There's something foreboding about that conversation. I'm not sure what? I'm not sure why Gilligan would show that scene, if it wasn't majorly important somehow especially this late in the game.

And the rest...

Everything's over. There's no saving grace at all. There's no coming back for anyone. This is a total loss. Who do we root for now? The shootout wasn't even shown. How the hell did Gomie die? And their bodies buried where the money is. No open casket funerals. Doesn't Todd seem like the raping kind--What were they doing to Jesse? And Jesse

was the reason all this happened.

What a devastating episode.

About the first scene...

There's something foreboding about that conversation. I'm not sure what? I'm not sure why Gilligan would show that scene, if it wasn't majorly important somehow especially this late in the game.

And the rest...

Everything's over. There's no saving grace at all. There's no coming back for anyone. This is a total loss. Who do we root for now? The shootout wasn't even shown.

How the hell did Gomie die? And their bodies buried where the money is. No open casket funerals. Doesn't Todd seem like the raping kind--What were they doing to Jesse? And Jesse was the reason all this happened.

What a devastating episode.

I can help you out with one of those

He got shot by a Nazi

• Like 1

About the first scene...

And the rest...

Everything's over. There's no saving grace at all. There's no coming back for anyone. This is a total loss. Who do we root for now? The shootout wasn't even shown.

How the hell did Gomie die? And their bodies buried where the money is. No open casket funerals. Doesn't Todd seem like the raping kind--What were they doing to Jesse? And Jesse was the reason all this happened. What a devastating episode.

He got shot by a Nazi

I loved your blunt to the point answer. I would "like" it but I can't. I just can't! :(

She was standing by the knife she would later pull on him talking about the baby he would later steal from her.

Really, there was a pretty staggering amount of callbacks in this episode, especially in regards to the location certain events took place.

• Like 1

About the first scene...

And the rest...

How the hell did Gomie die? And their bodies buried where the money is. No open casket funerals. Doesn't Todd seem like the raping kind--What were they doing to Jesse? And Jesse was the reason all this happened. What a devastating episode.

He got shot by a Nazi

I loved your blunt to the point answer. I would "like" it but I can't. I just can't! :(

Click the button Srar, don't cross me!

• Like 3