AMC's "Breaking Bad"

Blitz

I was so wrapped up in that final shoot out that the ending caught me so off guard. I was convinced someone, if not everyone, was going to die. Hank's phone call, as people have mentioned, definitely feels like a swan song. Watching Hank arrest Walt was heartbreaking in the knowledge that he will get away. Fucking hell.

Okay, I've regained my ability to make words now. Or at least I sort of have. I don't know. I just, uh, fuck. I mean, uh, I don't know. Fuck.

Seriously, the minute I saw that pick up truck I had to stop watching. It was just too much. The last time that happened was the train episode and the only words I could muster after that were a hearty 'dammit Todd!'.

I figure its somewhat apt to echo those exact sentiments right about now.

I seriously thought I was going to throw up during the last 15 minutes of this episode.

I mean, I know we're in the finale episodes, but goddamn they're firing on all cylinders here, there's not a minute of wasted television. I'm so used to shows spinning their wheels to get to that "two-hour finale event," but this is just non-stop.

And yeah, Hank's definitely dead or will die in the opening minutes of the next episode. Gomez too. We obviously know Walt survives, so Jesse is the real wildcard. I think WGZ nailed it, Walt's probably gunning for (or running from) the white supremacists.

But now I can't help but think if everyone dies around him, he can still frame Hank with the video. He can say Hank forced him to work with these Neo Nazis, the deal went sour and everything went to hell, now he's out to "clear" his name. A bit of a stretch, but it would just be such a massive mindfuck if this whole thing ended with him getting away with it while everyone else suffers.

Jesus Christ. Just... ugh. This show is shedding years from my life.

It's insane to think about, but it reminds me of what Vince Gilligan said in an interview a couple months back. I warn you that given the situation that we have just been presented this COULD BE a major spoiler. It's just a theory, but I've never felt so strongly about this until I witnessed that ending.

He said that in the end we are gonna like Walter again. And that to me means that it's probably gonna be Walter vs The Nazis in the end as touched upon in this thread. I just don't see any other way around it. Though, Gilligan might.

Unfortunately, I think the call to Marie is just a red herring and the one that dies is actually Jesse and not Hank. And some events will lead to Walt and Hank probably having to work together.

There is a theory going around that is pretty insane, and probably reaching, but there are two instances where someone has screenshots of Walt in the flashforwards where it looks like he's wearing a wire. I've always dismissed it as a lavaliere cord, but now I don't even know anymore, man. This whole situation has frazzled my brain and once again Vince Gilligan has turned the tables on us.

There are so many ways this can go. And AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! This is the greatest show ever. Fuck anybody who thinks otherwise.

Especially since Gilligan had previously said that Saul would live.

When, a year ago? Jesse was supposed to die in Season 1, so there's a precedent of plans changing in Breaking Bad's Chamber of Storylines.