AMC's "Breaking Bad"

Blitz

Jesus, the tension in the final scene and all the build up to it. Just wow.

I wasn't expecting the pace to go that quickly, but I'm not complaining.

Jesse knows doesn't he.

Overall thoughts...

I really hate Walt. For being a fucking lying asshole. I won't fault him for telling Lydia to fuck off in so many words, but just the way he plays Jesse like a fiddle...

That scene in which Walt calmly dismisses Lydia at the car wash was eerily reminiscent of the way in which Gus would speak to Walt at Pollos Hermanos and in the hospital. The way in which he made sure she knew exactly what he meant, all whilst hiding in plain sight, really drove home the fact that Walt's effectively become what he fought to take down - the "danger", so to speak.

I am late to the party here, but after months of casual pressure from friends and family, I finally decided to give this show a shot...

And man I am a moron for refusing to watch it this long. Blew through to the first season yesterday, four more to go! My goal is to catch up by finale night.

• Like 1