AMC's "Breaking Bad"

Blitz

The only ending I could imagine that I might have liked better:

Everything stays the same up until the trunk gun goes off. Everybody ends up dead, minus Walt and Jessie. Walt does not get hit by a stray bullet. A tense moment between Jessie and Walt. Nothing is said between the two, but body language and the scene indicates that there is an understanding between the two. Nod of the head, a shake of the hands, something. As Walt begins to leave the scene, it's apparent that Todd is not dead and he guns down Mr. White. A struggle ensues between Jessie and Todd, with Jessie choking Todd in the same way that he did in the episode. I like the way Todd dies because it mirrors one of the first deaths on the scene and shows that Jessie ultimately learned from Walt. Jessie flees the scene.

I like it better because it sort of gives the audience that release moment. Walt seems to survive and he could leave, but he's gunned down by a monster he created and Jessie killing him, I think at least, would be a much bigger moment for the audience.

That would have been good! The ending they had was pretty beautiful though

The only ending I could imagine that I might have liked better:

Everything stays the same up until the trunk gun goes off. Everybody ends up dead, minus Walt and Jessie. Walt does not get hit by a stray bullet. A tense moment between Jessie and Walt. Nothing is said between the two, but body language and the scene indicates that there is an understanding between the two. Nod of the head, a shake of the hands, something. As Walt begins to leave the scene, it's apparent that Todd is not dead and he guns down Mr. White. A struggle ensues between Jessie and Todd, with Jessie choking Todd in the same way that he did in the episode. I like the way Todd dies because it mirrors one of the first deaths on the scene and shows that Jessie ultimately learned from Walt. Jessie flees the scene.

I like it better because it sort of gives the audience that release moment. Walt seems to survive and he could leave, but he's gunned down by a monster he created and Jessie killing him, I think at least, would be a much bigger moment for the audience.

Do that and you wouldn't have gotten

the closure of Walt looking over the meth lab and seemingly reminiscing before collapsing, which I think was needed as a final gesture

so... I pretty much marathoned it and watched from season 2, episode 6 to the end in about a week. There's now a Breaking Bad-shaped hole in my life...

I just loved it so much, the first couple of seasons were quite the slow start but when it got big, it got BIG.

however, with the ending...

as much as I loved it, also with him dying in the same outfit that he wore in the pilot episode (which was a nice touch), I feel like there was no real satisfaction with the actual ending... I get it, he went out peacefully and all, and then the police come, whatever, but it would have been nice to see him get his comeuppance or something, with someone killing him, but I'm not sure who that would rightfully be... Skyler or something? I dunno. I don't really know at all what I'm trying to say here.

Bravo, though, to a great TV show that will be greatly missed and will go down as one of the greatest series of all time (at least in my opinion.)...

I know this is old, but I found this season 5 ad on Youtube, and man, goosebumps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3dpghfRBHE

I read that poem in English last year and almost fell asleep. Bryan Cranston needs to start voicing some audiobooks, like right now.

Yeah, he wanted to charge six bucks an episode or something to watch and post in six minute clips, which would've fucking sucked. I really don't think there's much merit to it.

• 5 weeks later...