AMC's "Breaking Bad"

Blitz

What triggered the Shows story arc was his cancer and the fear for his family not getting to live anything like a good life. Now part of this family is dead, treatnd by prison or outright telling him that what he did was wrong and that the money is not welcome. - With that basis gone you can get away withalmost every way of Walt rethinking everything he has don.

I just can't see Walt doing that to himself. The only remorse he's ever really shown has been for Hank's death. Everything else he's justified:

“What do you think that it could be?

A horse, a cow, a tree, a bee?
You silly lady, don’t you see?

There is just one hand that can knock

It’s not a whimdingler come out of its flock
Nor a wackzinglit in a tick-tock clock

It’s a human hand and it’s on a spree
That hand is free and belongs to me.”

• Like 3

Chris (Simpsons artist) just blew the whole finale out of the god damned water people.

1274482_583680758357218_26745734_o.jpg

he is the broken dad from breaking bad and his name is called walter white. i have gone and done a picture of him for a celebration of it being the day that the whole world will find out how the story of walter white and his mysterious alternative ego hindenburg is going to end and nobody knows what is going to happen but i think that the last episode is going to start off with walt staring at himself in a dusty mirror for ages and he will be touching his face and thinking about his wife skyler and his children flynn and newborn and he will be wondering how he can make everything go back to normal again but i think that deep down inside of himself he knows that there is no way of him to be able to make everything go completely back to normal again like it was before he started cooking all of the diamonds so the only thing that he can do now is the one thing that for all of his life he had always promised himself that he would never ever do and that is to become a little boy again so he telephones up the man that he knows who always brings things to his cabin and he says to the man to bring him the injections and the man says are you serious about this walt i mean youll be a little boy again for the rest of your life and walt screams just bring me the god damn injections and spit goes down his chin when he is saying it and then he says in a much more lighter voice just bring me the god damn injections i need to be a little boy again it is my only hope and then he snaps his telephone in half and he throws it at a wall and then after a day the man comes to the cabin with the injections and walt starts injecting himself with them as soon as he gets them because he is so desperate to be a little boy and he injects himself every day for a month and as the month goes by and the snow outside of the cabin melts so does the size of walts bones and he becomes smaller and smaller and then in the final scene we will see walt injecting himself in to his little leg one last time with his tiny weak hand and then we will see him as a little boy skate boarding in to town and when he gets to his house he knocks on the front door and skyler answers it and she looks at walt and walt looks at skyler and then she slowly puts her hands up over her mouth and she whispers oh my dear god is it you is it really you and walt looks at her and he doesnt say anything for about 10 seconds and then he slowly nods his head and then he bows his head down and as he says yes a single tear falls from his eye and it lands on a photograph that he is holding of him and his family from a couple of years ago and in the photograph he has changed in to a little boy as well and even though walt is a 8 year old boy now i think he has found happiness once more because for as long as he is by his families side it is all that he really cares about and he doesnt need blue diamonds and death to be happy because all that he truly needs is his family by his side just like we all do because our families are our diamonds and they will forever shine brightly throughout our lifes no matter what age we may be whether we are a 52 year old man or a 8 year old boy with a little moustache. Chris (Simpsons artist) xox

• Like 3

guys, I watched 2 seasons in 2 days. I might need help.

I was on season 2, episode 5... but now I'm currently on the final episode of season 3. there's something wrong.

Don't get me wrong, I love the show... but that much in two days? not a good idea.

Well, it was what it was. As usual, Walt got what he wanted. So much for the idea of Walt Goes Rambo, but still, decent episode. The only thing I'm disappointed about is I half expected Walt to start an explosion at that lab, but hey, whatever.

Well, at least it was straightforward with minimal bullshit. Everything wrapped up nicely. Did not come close to the epicness of Face/Off, but it was solid. Favorite part, by far, was Skinny and Badger playing assassins.

A few people on my Twitter feed seemed disappointed a bit with the finale...

Why? What more were they expecting? I mean, it didn't blow my mind, nor was it my favorite episode, but it felt like a satisfying enough end.