AMC's "Breaking Bad"

Blitz

It would be fun to watch from the beginning, knowing fully how everything will play out.

Can't recommend this enough.

I'm probably going to be burned out on it after the finale, but I'm spotting characters going through that I hope at least get a cameo in the finale.

Really want crazy gun-toting Walt with hair to pop in on Ted.

I would howl if he jumped out of his chair and ducked behind it or something. :P

I'm curious to know what possible reason Walt could have for taking the ricin. Seriously. Remember, slow, painful death. If he wants to kill himself, a gun would work much better for him.

I'm curious to know what possible reason Walt could have for taking the ricin. Seriously. Remember, slow, painful death. If he wants to kill himself, a gun would work much better for him.

Still quicker than waiting for the cancer, and maybe he feels like he deserves a slow painful death.

That just doesn't feel like Walt. It doesn't fit his character.

Walt wants control. If he is running into the Nazis all guns blazing he is preparing for either getting caught by the police or being taken prisoner by the Nazis. In either case he is not letting anyone tell him when he is going to die and the ricin will be his way of going out on his own terms.

• Like 1

He's the most wanted man in the country I don't think he'll possibly get close enough to anybody for long enough to slip them the ricin without shit hitting the fan. Besides he's got a massive gun, anybody he wants to take out that'll suffice.

The ricin is for him, this has been his go-to solution to off anybody who got in his way the whole way through and it'll be poetic to die at his own hands with his own creation.

He could try to punish himself.

I just can't see Walt doing that to himself. The only remorse he's ever really shown has been for Hank's death. Everything else he's justified:

Krazy-8 and Tuco: It was them or Walt (and Jesse)

Jane: Screwing up his business partner

Gus's drug dealers: Tried to kill Jesse

Gale: Save Jesse

Gus: Does it need to be said?

Drew: Saw the heist (Granted, Todd's actions, but Walt didn't seem to care)

Mike and his men: Liability

And let's not forget he wasn't above killing Jesse when Jesse had, for lack of better words, gone rogue.

Walt's not packing an M-60 to save Jesse. Walt's going in to get the seventy some-odd million back Jack's taken. The ricin is probably meant for Lydia; shes' the last obstacle he has to deal with, the last remaining string from Gus's empire. And he's not going to be poison a batch of meth; for the amount that's being made, he'd need a hell of a lot, and given the potential implications that he could kill hundreds if not thousands of people...I doubt he wants that on his conscience.