AMC's "Breaking Bad"

Blitz

• 1 year later...

So, major bumpage.

Don't think many of you are that much into electronic music, or are aware of who Above & Beyond are, but they're big fans of the show, so much so, that a couple of years ago, they made a track called Walter White.

This happened last night in Las Vegas.

https://www.facebook.com/aboveandbeyond/videos/10152921593981629/?permPage=1

• 4 years later...
11 hours ago, Adam said:

I have mixed feelings about them even doing this.

But. Vince Gilligan has not let me down before. So bring it on.

These are my thoughts too. I don't want a sequel, but if anyone can pull something like this off, it's Vince Gilligan. The fact that it's on Netflix, rather than in cinemas, is a big bonus too.

I didn't want a show about Saul Goodman either, but here we are, coming up on S5 and it's been fantastic so far. So I'm okay with this, and I'm looking forward to it. Probably won't have an ending we enjoy, though. Since everybody gets fucked in the Breaking Bad universe eventually.

Better Call Saul has been released on Blu Ray so I'd imagine so. It's not an outright 'Nextflix Original' is it like Stranger Things is (which I think they actually have released on blu ray at all?)? In as much as it's still an AMC thing so Netflix I don't think has total control over release on being released physically. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hell yeah. Been rewatching the series for a third time in preparation for the movie. Halfway through season 3 right now. Never has it been more clear to me how fucked up people were for rooting for Walt and actively hating Skyler than it is in this present rewatch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Five episodes. That's all it took on a Breaking Bad re-watch to make me hate Walter :shifty: 

It was him rejecting Eliot's job offer (with the kickass healthcare) that just made me be like "...bro, come on."