2012 MLB Thread

Goodb. :) Time to get to reading on who the top prospects are so you don't wind up with a team of 30-somethings who win you a league one year and then you're stuck on the bottom until your kids are in college.

This won't get running until next year, though if we get enough interest together now I could make start a half-season league where we can get accustomed to the scoring. No keepers for the "trial" run, but some good practice.

I'll try it, but I think I'd prefer ESPN over Yahoo. The mobile app has been an absolute godsend for me in my show's league on ESPN. And, I also enjoy the idea of a league where more than four or five people pay attention. I'm 0-for-2 on that score this season. <_<

I'll try it, but I think I'd prefer ESPN over Yahoo. The mobile app has been an absolute godsend for me in my show's league on ESPN. And, I also enjoy the idea of a league where more than four or five people pay attention. I'm 0-for-2 on that score this season. <_<

I thought we had at least half in our league. Maybe I'm wrong?

I went to the Jay's/Sox's game last night. First time buying a hat at a game and they were expensive, almost bought a 45 dollar fitted New Era hat, but I ended up with the 33 dollar New Era snapback. It was great with a half naked fan running on the field. lol

Good game then?