2012 MLB Thread

Phil Humber with a perfect game! Holy shit.

Best part about it is that Brendan Ryan clearly didn't swing...but no ump would have the balls to end the PG that way. Not after the amount of criticism Jim Joyce got.

He went around, it was the right call. Phil Humber deserved it and he was very humble about it.

Edited by Don Ready Slacker

That guy definitely went around, but I agree with the idea that if it was close the ump was going to lean toward the pitcher. No way they put themselves through that Jim Joyce situation again.

And I gotta say it was unbelievable watching the Yankees come back to beat the Sox. That had to be a kick in the gut to Bo-Sox nation.

That guy definitely went around, but I agree with the idea that if it was close the ump was going to lean toward the pitcher. No way they put themselves through that Jim Joyce situation again.

And I gotta say it was unbelievable watching the Yankees come back to beat the Sox. That had to be a kick in the gut to Bo-Sox nation.

Yeah, that was pretty bad. Their bullpen is atrocious.

Edited by Don Ready Slacker

Wait...a perfect game was thrown and sahyder hadn't posted in this topic...

Fixed..can never remember how to spell his name

Guest mr. potato head

When you're on your roster screen, if there's a little yellow icon beside a player, it means Yahoo has news about them (yellow with red means it's news from the past 24 hours). Clicking on the one for Joyce, it says he'll be starting against righties but not lefties. :)