The 2012 Summer Transfer Window thread

Lineker

El-Hadji Diouf is in talks with Neil Warnock's Leeds.

I don't think anyone saw that one coming.

Isn't Diouf under arrest right now? You know, for putting someone in intensive care?

He's not 'under arrest', no. He was released for that and whilst I have no idea if there's a court case or not, Diouf denies being there. Though, he also denied being in a club in Bournemouth the night before our game at Southampton even though there is photographic evidence on the clubs facebook page.

Considering Warnock once called Diouf a 'sewer rat', I expect it's just Sky Sports making shit up as usual. The fans will be chuffed too, in our game at Elland Road last month they kept chanting "Diouf's a cunt, his wife's a slag" at him.

Yeah I can't see that happening, we're always linked with big name players looking to rebuild their career, it's just agent talk. Warnock can't stand him, he had a punchup with McCormack and we've done nothing but harass him every single time he's been to Elland Road.

Yeah I can't see that happening, we're always linked with big name players looking to rebuild their career, it's just agent talk. Warnock can't stand him, he had a punchup with McCormack and we've done nothing but harass him every single time he's been to Elland Road.

Diouf....Big name player?!?! :lol:

Well we're not going to get linked with the likes of Messi and Ronaldo <_<

He did go for 10m once!

I cannot see that story being true. Lets be honest I highly doubt there is a single Leeds fan that would want Diouf to be anywhere near a Leeds United shirt and I cannot see Warnock wanting to sign him. He'll just be a overpaid waste of space for anyone in the Championship, plus he's an utter twat who'll just end up getting into trouble at some point in the season.

And the 10 mil yeh don't remind me :( That is what having a good World Cup/Euros can do for you, get a big money move and then you just go back to being shit

I cannot see that story being true. Lets be honest I highly doubt there is a single Leeds fan that would want Diouf to be anywhere near a Leeds United shirt and I cannot see Warnock wanting to sign him. He'll just be a overpaid waste of space for anyone in the Championship, plus he's an utter twat who'll just end up getting into trouble at some point in the season.

And the 10 mil yeh don't remind me :( That is what having a good World Cup/Euros can do for you, get a big money move and then you just go back to being shit

And here's the main reason we won't sign him.

Liverpool: resistance is futile surprisingly easy if you have a goal post or two.

Can't wait to hit the post/woodwork on Saturday against Norwich, Chelsea twice, Fulham and Swansea :crying: