YOU'RE TEARING ME APART LISA

probablyoliver

Good movies are good, right? But bad movies? God damn bad movies are awesome. Whether it's the tremendous acting of The Room, the glorious set pieces in Troll 2, the wonderful plot holes of Superman IV: The Quest for Peace, the mesmerizing special effects in Death Bed: The Bed That Eats or the woman punching madness that is Nicolas Cage's Wicker Man, bad films are fucking tremendous. I think we should watch them together, EWB. Sorta like the wrestling board watch but with shitty films. We can vote on what bad film to watch each fortnight and we'll watch it together and all laugh at how ridiculous they are.

This is just a thread to see who'd be interested in it.

The bit where the vampires are dragging away Frankenstein's monster and he's doing melodramatic screaming and following up the Lord's Prayer with "YOU'RE ALL DAMNED FOOLS!" is worth Van Helsing winning. That and Crazed Eurotrash Dracula.

Birdemic is the worst film I have ever seen. Utterly rubbish, and not in an entertaining way.

I can vouch for Birdemic. It is gloriously hilarious. A true case of a crazy auteur who literally had nothing that could even construe successful filmmaking. Also, this song is great:

I am so fucking in on this it's amazing. You want horribly awesome movies to pick apart?

I'm in like sin.

EDIT: Yes, that is supposed to be Santos in the first trailer. With Spiderman as the villain.

I would like to take part in this. My suggestions would be Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter (so bad, I haven't made it past the first ten minutes in two attempts), League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, The Happening, anything by Roland Emmerich, or more arty stuff like Weekend by Jean Luc Godard, or Romance and Cigarettes (my personal worst film of all time).

Drive Angry. Have you guys seen that? It is so fucking bad, it's good. Worst movie I've seen in the last few years, I'm very very sure.

Let's all watch Nicholas Cage crap.

That film's just boring.

Birdemic is the worst film I have ever seen. Utterly rubbish, and not in an entertaining way.

Despite everything that's wrong with it, Birdemic's biggest crime is that it's boring.

BORING BORING BORING

Carnosaur

I need to discuss this with you LL. Badly.

Birdemic is boring but its true message is that we should give peace a chance and save time for just hanging out, hanging out, hanging out with our families.

Jack and Jill the other James Ngyuen movie, also a romantic thriller but about an IT salesman and a ghost might be worth suggesting?

Others I can think of, The Creeping Terror, Plan 9 and Manos are classics of bad movies. And of course Troll 2. Depending on folks opinions on 1930s exploitation The Teror of Tiny Town, a western with an all dwarf cast is a thing that exists.