Madden NFL 13

DYSI

I will run a PS3 league if people want me to. If I do run a league though here are t' current "rules" or setup.

-I won't be advancing it daily. Maybe twice a week at most once things get going.

-I will not restrict t' team you play as.

-No Larry Zbyszkoary players.

-May add restrictions later if people abuse t' system.

-Will select sliders at a later time.

-No 4th down or special teams restrictions at this time.

If I think of more I will post them up but as of now these would/will be my rules until further notice.

I figure this is t' best place to ask. We are getting 3 EA games in like t' next month or so and I was wondering if anyone who subscribes to Season ticket could tell me if its worth it or not.

Depends if you're likely to play a lot of Ultimate Team on any of them. They recently added to t' package by offering free Ultimate Team packs for t' various games. Otherwise, I'm not sure if it's entirely worth it just for t' benefit of playing t' games a few days early and have discount on DLC.

Though to be fair, you can think of being able to play t' games for a few days as a rental of sorts so I suppose when you add those all together over so many games, it probably works out t' same. But when you think of it that way, you're buying a few of them anyway so 'renting' seems pointless.

Count me in for Xbox league, never been as excited for a game as I am for this. Albeit, nearly all of my time will be taken up by offline connected careers

Glad to have you aboard. I'll probably be posting sign-ups sometime late this week, just to get everyone situated by t' time t' game actually comes out.

Are we doing players or teams? If players I call Tebow if teams I call Jets shifty.gif Cause I hate playing against t' Jets in any Madden game, with my obsession for all things with t' team

Edited by DJ Ice

This should be a ton of fun. Either Seattle is awesome or The Redskins suck because as SF I only won 7-0 but as Seattle I won 35-0

The Redskins suck.

• Like 3

I had my first manual interception playing this last night in any football game! I picked off Eli (of course it was Eli) and returned it TO THA HOUSE!

The "Press Square to dive" button is interesting when there's no one around you. I SUPERMANNED DAT HO~! into the end zone.

After playing 3 matches on the demo (well, 3 and a half - it froze on me just as I was scoring my 4th touchdown with no reply in the 1st half annoyingly) I've decided that I'm definitely buying this when it comes out next week. Looks like it's going to be a lot of fun and I can't wait to get stuck into Connected Careers.

Is the release date the 28th or the 31st in the UK? I've heard both dates thrown around so many different times, and even though Wiki states it's the 28th, that's the only place I've read that. Any help guys?

My very brief impressions so far is that they've taken two of the weaker aspects from last year - the running and the presentation - and improved the hell out of them. The presentation in particular is top notch. I still can't pass for shit, but I know that it's me sucking at passing, not the game having a poor passing system.

I've only played one match so far, so they really were brief first impressions. Will be getting this next week fo sho.