WWE '13

tenaciousg

Speaking of Axxess, I notice that on Community Creations some wrestlers are marked with an icon for DLC - presumably because they use moves etc. from a DLC wrestler - trying to download them seems to say that you need Axxess and the relevant DLC.

Is that true, or if I just have the relevant DLC would it work?

Because I don't really want to buy Axxess - I'm not too bothered about Goldust and DDP, and it's not that good value considering I'm probably not going to bother downloading half the DLC anyway; I don't really mind if I don't get AJ, Natalya, Val Venis, Drew McIntyre, The Usos, the Accelarator Boost or the title pack. If it weren't for the Kimura and the Brainbustaah~!, I wouldn't be getting the moves pack either.

Also, the X-Box version has a ton of CHIKARA guys on Community Creations already, but there's barely any on PS3 :( I found the Colony, but they didn't look too great, and a shitty Mike Quackenbush and an average Delirious. Oh well, still early days, I guess.

I love the customisation in this game. It's finally possible to download the Monday Nitro arena, about 20 WCW wrestlers, fix their entrances themes up and play out the Monday Night Wars (well, on different days) dry.gif

This is what I want to do at some point. Spending more time with AC3 right now but once I'm thru that...

I guess the benefit of some 'shifty' looking wrestlers in the roster is that CAWs don't actually look horrifically inferior this time around.

Goldberg looks better than half the regular roster and his entrance is so accurate (bar the WWE logos and THE SUPERSTAR) that I may be forced to dig out an old copy of WCW MAYHEM and try to create EVERYTHING!

I have vague memories of playing WWE 12 but this year the matches just feel so... organic. I think it must be something to do with move animations because everything just seems right now. The way/speed the wrestlers move, the time that guys spend down, the way they get back up - it's just leaps and bounds better than before. And referencing Attitude Mode - in years past I feel like they just would've half assed it, but playing through as The Rock and I've already seen three different attires that properly match what he was wearing at the time. It's that little extra effort that is going to make me hold onto WWE 13 for the rest of the year.

Some guy is on a roll with the WCW arenas. Downloaded Road Wild, Starrcade, SuperBrawl, Sat Night and countless others. Used the same custom themes from last year and they sound so much better now. They were far too loud last year. Nice to have Sycho Sid vs. Tyson without adjusting the volume so Psycho Dance and Fist can be at a good level.

Got to agree the creative modes really help the games lifespan, once your bored with all the normal in games the posibilities of creating your own guys/shows/arenas opens it up a lot more. Only down point i have of that side is that I wish that images could be imported on to ps3 in the same way they can on xbox, they seem to have a slight advantage there, but thats more a system thing than the game itself. Quite happy with how my makeshift ewb arena turned out all the same

IMAG0276.jpgIMAG0275.jpg

EDIT: PS3 also seems to have an update... its 618mb's dry.gif

Edited by Chief87
  • Like 1

Is anyone else having problems with the Jericho v Road Dogg off script match, i hate the time limit ones, but i just can't do it, either Road Dogg keeps going out of the ring to waste time, or the referee ends up throwing out my table, and at one point, Road Dogg put me through the table, i've done every other match with no problem, but with so much you have to do, i'd say that is easily the most difficult match, but any tips on getting it done from those who have done it already?

I think the only thing that has been a bit mental for me on the game so far was in Universe mode when I was Daniel Bryan against Sheamus at Extreme Rules. There was a ladder set up and Sheamus threw me off the side of the ladder and I kinda went through the ring, through the floor and probably straight to hell kinda breaking the game as the camera was so far down. Had to quit the match which up until that had been one of my favourite ones to play on the game so far :(