WWE '13

tenaciousg

Can you choose which superstars are available for Universe Mode this time around? I tried last year but couldn't get it to work, I wanted a current day WWE and not having Hawk, Animal, Goldust etc running around screwing everything up. ^_^

Yeah, I could set them as inactive (which apparently is in the game because John Laurinaitis was built into the game but then was storyline fired). I'll be able to tell better if there's all the unlockable stuff in one download like last year, but I don't think there will be annoying things like Demolition challenging for the tag titles for no reason.

I'm actually on the boat towards similarities to '12, although I never minded diving back into that game. It feels like an experience that is cool, but might bore me after a point. The changes to Universe mode are way more rewarding, though.

I haven't even gotten into Universe mode yet, to be honest, besides going in and creating and ECW show

Can you choose which superstars are available for Universe Mode this time around? I tried last year but couldn't get it to work, I wanted a current day WWE and not having Hawk, Animal, Goldust etc running around screwing everything up. ^_^

Yeah, I could set them as inactive (which apparently is in the game because John Laurinaitis was built into the game but then was storyline fired). I'll be able to tell better if there's all the unlockable stuff in one download like last year, but I don't think there will be annoying things like Demolition challenging for the tag titles for no reason.

Cool, thanks man.

Decided to pick this up on a whim having not played a wrestling game since SvR2006 (or TNA iMPACT) after seeing the roster. Should be here soon enough and I'll be happy to play online as the Barry Horowitz of wrestling games (360: SpiderSambo)

But first of all, I'm just going to diamond cutter anyone and anything I can :D

Realized this was in Redbox today and was going to rent it until I remembered I had no money left on my card, just cash. So pissed.

I had a 30 minute I Quit match with 98/99 Undertaker and Paul Wight earlier, with the difficultly on Legend, match speed on Epic and momentum rate set to slow. And I messed with the sliders, too. It's pretty damn fun once you get everything the way you prefer it. Although, you need 3 finishers to do the ring break KO, and that upsets me. Although, I did spear Wight through the guardrail. That was fun.

Far be it from me to begrudge a game for one stupid decision, but the bonus objectives for the New Age Outlaws/Legion Of Doom match are fucking retarded.

Yes! I got frustrated and turned off the game trying to do those.

I was like that during the Hell in a Cell match between HBK/Taker, which was me frantically hitting stair shots onto Taker until the cinematic and then frantically trying to avoid Taker's signature and STILL needing a Sweet Chin Music to beat him. Kind of rewarding to beat, all things considered, though.