WWE '13

tenaciousg

Attitude Lita

No Hardy music. The other Lita has her modern theme and her Rated-R look she had during her last reign as champion. The only move difference is that attitude Lita's signature is the reverse Twist of Fate instead of the normal one. Both use the moonsault for a finish. I'll probably end up giving Attitude Lita the new music and changing Rated-R's signature to one of the more brutal looking DDTs.

Context-sensitive stuff involving the steps was my favourite thing in '12. I had a brutal Last Man Standing match where Kevin Nash defended the WWE Title, eventually winning by Powerbombing his opponent on to the steps, and it looked absolutely horrific. One of my favourite moments in that game.

The steps were always fun, but I had some crazy moments with the ladders in '11 too, the two sickest of which were completely unintentional. One was created BDK Claudio and Ares against a created tag team, and I had Claudio with the Kryptonite Krunch as his ladder finisher as a kinda-sorta-not-really Alpamare Waterslide. Well I did this and the guy I did it on went over the ropes and landed neckfirst on the apron while Claudio landed relatively safety on the floor.

Also a match between two original created guys, I was trying to do a top rope finisher off a ladder on the stage, but the guy kept getting up, so I did a ladder finisher (a Twist of Fate) instead. But because of the way the ladder was right next to the set, the guy I did the move to landed stomach first on the upright ladder :puke:

Oh, and I also had a tables match that ended in a no contest. Not by time limit, either.

The only thing I remember about the Larry Zbyszkos of Wrestling games were the cool territorial storylines. Other than that, those games were pretty bad. Especially the third one.

I actually liked LOW 2, but the last one was a completely rushed and glitchy clusterfuck of just plain BAD. The only legitimately cool thing about it is that one of the generic themes for created wrestlers was an instrumental of Hell's Bells. Oh, and Heenan does commentary with Schiavone and Zybysko, but he's purely in "they're not paying me enough to give a fuck" mode and all three are clearly reading from a script.

Looking at some of the entrances. Attitude Taker doesn't have The Ministry music and the APA don't have the APA theme. Disappointing.

I just used my playlists on my PC through Wireless as I didnt know an easier way then :P. Also I have another hope for the new game about Universe mode. I hope you can make your own shows. I mean like make the matches and THEN play them, not one by one. I recently replayed SVR08's GM Mode and it would be much better if you can make your shows then play them. It anoys me to have to play one match then go back and make another. Just my 2 cents.

• Like 1

You can't use your own music online. Has to be in the game. I mostly play online because after a while I can figure out the AI in the offline game and never lose.

Looking at some of the entrances. Attitude Taker doesn't have The Ministry music and the APA don't have the APA theme. Disappointing.

True, but those are only those attires. I believe Cory Ledesma has already confirmed that Bradshaw and Faarooq will also have traditional APA attires, and Ministry 'Taker is fairly likely, given that WrestleMania XV is in AE Mode and the game includes Attitude 'Taker, Big Boss Man, and all three members of the Ministry Brood (Gangrel is DLC, but he might show up in AE mode as an NPC like Hurricane did in SvR11)

That's because they are The Acoltyes and not The APA. They didn't become The APA until much, much later in the year (1999, that is, which seems to be the year this Attitude gimmick is based around). As The Acoltyes, all they did was beat the piss out Michael Hayes and his Hardy Boyz.

I'd be happy for an homage to the Street Fighter car level, where you just have to inflict as much damage on middle-aged Michael Hayes as possible within the time limit.

• Like 3

Evolution's theme is in. That's awesome. Has all the DLC been announced? If not I'm hoping Batista is DLC again.